- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 70414, 13 pages
Screening Pesticides for Neuropathogenicity
Health Effects Division (7509C), Office of Pesticide
Programs, United States Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC 20460, USA
Received 1 December 2005; Revised 18 May 2006; Accepted 30 May 2006
Copyright © 2006 John D. Doherty. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alba Delia Campaña, Fremioht Sanchez, Citlalli Gamboa, Ma De Jesús Gómez-Villalobos, Fidel De La Cruz, Sergio Zamudio, and Gonzalo Flores, “Dendritic morphology on neurons from prefrontal cortex, hippocampus, and nucleus accumbens is altered in adult male mice exposed to repeated low dose of malathion,” Synapse, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 283–290, 2008.
- Tirupapuliyur V. Damodaran, Ram P. Gupta, Moustafa K. Attia, and Mohamed B. Abou-Donia, “DFP initiated early alterations of PKA/p-CREB pathway and differential persistence of beta-tubulin subtypes in the CNS of hens contributes to OPIDN,” Toxicology And Applied Pharmacology, vol. 240, no. 2, pp. 132–142, 2009.
- Filiz Koc, Deniz Yerdelen, and Zeynep Kekec, “Myeloneuritis Due To Acute Organophosphate (Ddvp) Intoxication,” International Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 119, no. 10, pp. 1538–1547, 2009.
- Tesifon Parron, Mar Requena, Antonio F. Hernandez, and Raquel Alarcon, “Association between environmental exposure to pesticides and neurodegenerative diseases,” Toxicology And Applied Pharmacology, vol. 256, no. 3, pp. 379–385, 2011.
- T. V. Damodaran, M. K. Attia, and M. B. Abou-Donia, “Early differential cell death and survival mechanisms initiate and contribute to the development of OPIDN: A study of molecular, cellular, and anatomical parameters,” Toxicology And Applied Pharmacology, vol. 256, no. 3, pp. 348–359, 2011.
- Alejandro A. Canales-Aguirre, Ulises A. Gomez-Pinedo, Sonia Luquin, Mario A. Ramirez-Herrera, Maria L. Mendoza-Magana, and Alfredo Feria-Velasco, “Curcumin protects against the oxidative damage induced by the pesticide parathion in the hippocampus of the rat brain,” Nutritional Neuroscience, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 62–69, 2012.
- Alejandro A. Canales-Aguirre, Ulises A. Gomez-Pinedo, Sonia Luquin, Mario A. Ramírez-Herrera, María L. Mendoza-Magaña, and Alfredo Feria-Velasco, “Curcumin protects against the oxidative damage induced by the pesticide parathion in the hippocampus of the rat brain,” Nutritional Neuroscience, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 62–69, 2012.
- Blanca A. Silva, Leonid Breydo, and Anthony L. Fink, “Agrochemicals, alpha-Synuclein, and Parkinson's Disease,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 598–612, 2013.
- Blanca A. Silva, Leonid Breydo, and Vladimir N. Uversky, “Targeting the Chameleon: a Focused Look at alpha-Synuclein and Its Roles in Neurodegeneration,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 446–459, 2013.
- Galina F. Makhaeva, Elena V. Rudakova, Nichole D. Hein, Olga G. Serebryakova, Nadezhda V. Kovaleva, Natalia P. Boltneva, John K. Fink, and Rudy J. Richardson, “Further studies toward a mouse model for biochemical assessment of neuropathic potential of organophosphorus compounds,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, 2014.
- Richard A. Becker, Gerald T. Ankley, Stephen W. Edwards, Sean W. Kennedy, Igor Linkov, Bette Meek, Magdalini Sachana, Helmut Segner, Bart Van der Burg, Daniel L. Villeneuve, Haruna Watanabe, and Tara S. Barton-Maclaren, “Increasing Scientific Confidence in Adverse Outcome Pathways: Application of Tailored Bradford-Hill Considerations for Evaluating Weight of Evidence,” Regulatory Toxicology And Pharmacology, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 514–537, 2015.