- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2007 (2007), Article ID 43418, 5 pages
Role of p53 and CDKN2A Inactivation in Human Squamous Cell Carcinomas
Phototherapy Unit, San Gallicano Dermatological Institute-IRCCS, Via Elio Chianesi 53, Rome 00144, Italy
Received 15 December 2006; Accepted 26 February 2007
Academic Editor: Honnavara N. Ananthaswamy
Copyright © 2007 Alessia Pacifico and Giovanni Leone. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joerg Wenzel, Stefan Tomiuk, Sabine Zahn, Daniel Kisters, Anja Vahsen, Andreas Wiechert, Sandra Mikus, Michael Birth, Marina Scheler, Dagmar von Bubnoff, Jens M. Baron, Hans F. Merk, Cornelia Mauch, Thomas Krieg, Thomas Bieber, Andreas Bosio, Kay Hofmann, Thomas Tueting, and Bettina Peters, “Transcriptional profiling identifies an interferon-associated host immune response in invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the skin,” International Journal Of Cancer, vol. 123, no. 11, pp. 2605–2615, 2008.
- Enrique C. Torchia, Yiyun Chen, Hong Sheng, Hiroshi Katayama, James Fitzpatrick, William R. Brinkley, Carlos Caulin, Subrata Sen, and Dennis R. Roop, “A Genetic Variant of Aurora Kinase A Promotes Genomic Instability Leading to Highly Malignant Skin Tumors,” Cancer Research, vol. 69, no. 18, pp. 7207–7215, 2009.
- Mulazim H. Bukhari, Shahida Niazi, and Naseer A. Chaudhry, “Relationship of immunohistochemistry scores of altered p53 protein expression in relation to patient's habits and histological grades and stages of squamous cell carcinoma,” Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 342–349, 2009.
- Tzung-Han Chou, and Chia-Hua Liang, “The Molecular Effects of Aloe-Emodin (AE)/Liposome-AE on Human Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer Cells and Skin Permeation,” Chemical Research In Toxicology, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 2017–2028, 2009.
- Milena Casula, Maria Cristina Sini, Marco Palla, Nicola Mozzillo, Paolo A. Ascierto, Giuseppe Palmieri, Mariaelena Capone, Maria Libera Ascierto, Giusy Gentilcore, and David F. Stroncek, “Main roads to melanoma,” Journal of Translational Medicine, vol. 7, 2009.
- I-Peng Chen, Stefan Henning, Alexandra Faust, Petra Boukamp, Beate Volkmer, and Rüdiger Greinert, “UVA-induced epigenetic regulation of P16INK4a in human epidermal keratinocytes and skin tumor derived cells,” Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 180, 2012.
- Prokopios P. Argyris, Deepak Kademani, Stefan E. Pambuccian, Reyna Nguyen, Konstantinos I. Tosios, and Ioannis G. Koutlas, “Comparison Between p16INK4A Immunohistochemistry and Human Papillomavirus Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay in Oral Papillary Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2013.
- Fabrizio Ayala, Marco Palla, Rossella Di Trolio, Nicola Mozzillo, and Paolo A. Ascierto, “The Role of Optical Radiations in Skin Cancer,” ISRN Dermatology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Iman Salahshourifar, Vui King Vincent-Chong, Thomas George Kallarakkal, and Rosnah Binti Zain, “Genomic DNA copy number alterations from precursor oral lesions to oral squamous cell carcinoma,” Oral Oncology, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 404–412, 2014.