- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 852571, 6 pages
The Activation of Macrophage and Upregulation of CD40 Costimulatory Molecule in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury
1Department of Pulmonary Disease, Qilu Affiliated Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250012, China
2Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250012, China
Received 15 July 2007; Revised 2 February 2008; Accepted 12 March 2008
Academic Editor: Honnavara Ananthaswamy
Copyright © 2008 Liang Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ning Ding, Hui Xiao, Fang Wang, Lixin Xu, and Shouzhang She, “A FQHPSFI peptide selectively binds to LPS-activated alveolar macrophages a nd inhibits LPS-induced MIP-2 production,” Inflammation Research, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 627–634, 2010.
- Hong Chen, Chunxue Bai, and Xiangdong Wang, “The value of the lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury model in respiratory medicine,” Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 773–783, 2010.