- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 717102, 12 pages
An Evaluation of Cellular Neural Networks for the Automatic Identification of Cephalometric Landmarks on Digital Images
1Istituto di II Clinica Odontoiatrica, Policlinico Città Universitaria, Via S. Sofia 78, 95123 Catania, Italy
2Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica e Telecomunicazioni, Università di Catania, Viale A. Doria 6, 95125 Catania, Italy
Received 16 February 2009; Revised 16 May 2009; Accepted 18 June 2009
Academic Editor: Rita Casadio
Copyright © 2009 Rosalia Leonardi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mahmoud Farshbaf, and Ali A. Pouyan, “Landmark detection on cephalometric radiology images through combining classifiers,” 2010 17th Iranian Conference of Biomedical Engineering, ICBME 2010 - Proceedings, 2010.
- Ali A. Pouyan, and Farshbaf, “Cephalometric landmarks localization based on histograms of oriented gradients,” Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Signal and Image Processing, ICSIP 2010, pp. 1–6, 2010.
- Edoardo Sicurezza, Mariagrazia Greco, Daniela Giordano, Francesco Maiorana, and Rosalia Leonardi, “Accuracy of landmark identification on postero-anterior cephalograms,” Progress in Orthodontics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 132–140, 2012.
- Daniela Giordano, Francesco Maiorana, and Rosalia Leonardi, “Effects of monitor size on accuracy and time needed to detect cephalometric radiographs landmarks,” Displays, vol. 33, no. 4-5, pp. 206–213, 2012.
- S. Shahidi, M. Oshagh, F. Gozin, P. Salehi, and S.M. Danaei, “Accuracy of computerized automatic identification of cephalometric landmarks by a designed software,” Dentomaxillofacial Radiology, vol. 42, no. 1, 2013.