- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 805709, 11 pages
Activation of Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5 Is a Consequence of Cell Death
1Department of Biology, Queens College and Graduate Center of the City University of New York, Flushing, NY 11367, USA
2Department of Technology and Health, Higher Institute for Health, 00161 Rome, Italy
3Department of Drug Research and Evaluation, Highest Institute for Health, 00161 Rome, Italy
4Department of Biological Sciences, St. John's University, Jamaica, NY 11439, USA
Received 28 April 2009; Revised 20 June 2009; Accepted 14 July 2009
Academic Editor: Mauro Piacentini
Copyright © 2009 Yixia Ye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Javier G. Pizarro, Jaume Folch, Felix Junyent, Ester Verdaguer, Carme Auladell, Carlos Beas-Zarate, Merce Pallas, and Antoni Camins, “Antiapoptotic effects of roscovitine on camptothecin-induced DNA damage in neuroblastoma cells,” Apoptosis, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 536–550, 2011.
- Min-Kyung Shin, Yoon-Kyung Uhm, Jong-Ho Lee, Su-Kang Kim, Joo-Ho Chung, and Mu-Hyoung Lee, “Association between CDK5RAP1 polymorphisms and susceptibility to vitiligo in the korean population,” European Journal of Dermatology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 495–499, 2012.