- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 875629, 8 pages
Separation and Purification of Two Flavone Glucuronides from Erigeron multiradiatus (Lindl.) Benth with Macroporous Resins
1Ethnic Pharmaceutical Institute, Southwest University for Nationalities, Chengdu 610041, China
2West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Received 21 March 2009; Revised 30 June 2009; Accepted 19 August 2009
Academic Editor: H. M. Häggman
Copyright © 2009 Zhi-feng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andy Zoellner, Daniela Buchheit, Markus R. Meyer, Hans H. Maurer, Frank T. Peters, and Matthias Bureik, “Production of human phase 1 and 2 metabolites by whole-cell biotransformati on with recombinant microbes,” Bioanalysis, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 1277–1290, 2010.
- Jing Zhang, Khizar Hayat, Xiaoming Zhang, Jianming Tong, and Shuqin Xia, “Separation and Purification of Flavonoid from Ginkgo Extract by Polyamide R esin,” Separation Science and Technology, vol. 45, no. 16, pp. 2413–2419, 2010.
- M. Blaha, J. Pit'ha, V. Blaha, M. Lanska, J. Maly, S. Filip, and H. Langrova, “Extracorporeal Immunoglobulin Elimination for the Treatment of Severe Myasthenia Gravis,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2010, pp. 1–6, 2010.
- María Luisa Soto, Andrés Moure, Herminia Domínguez, and Juan Carlos Parajó, “Recovery, concentration and purification of phenolic compounds by adsorption: A review,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 1–27, 2011.
- Yan Chen, Chong-Ming Wu, Rong-Ji Dai, Liang Li, Yu-Hong Yu, Yan Li, Wei-Wei Meng, Liang Zhang, Yongqian Zhang, and Yu-Lin Deng, “Combination of HPLC chromatogram and hypoglycemic effect identifies isoflav ones as the principal active fraction of Belamcanda chinensis leaf extract in diabetes treatment,” Journal of Chromatography B-Analytical Technologies in The Biomedical and L, vol. 879, no. 5-6, pp. 371–378, 2011.
- Shu-min Liu, Xu-zhao Li, Yan Huo, and Fang Lu, “Protective effect of extract of Acanthopanax senticosus harms on dopaminerg ic neurons in Parkinson's disease mice,” Phytomedicine, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 631–638, 2012.
- Huibin Du, Hao Wang, Jia Yu, Chunyi Liang, Wencai Ye, and Ping Li, “ Enrichment and Purification of Total Flavonoid C -Glycosides from Abrus mollis Extracts with Macroporous Resins ,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 51, no. 21, pp. 7349–7354, 2012.
- Zhanquan Du, Kun Wang, Yuan Tao, Lixia Chen, and Feng Qiu, “Purification of baicalin and wogonoside from Scutellaria baicalensis extrac ts by macroporous resin adsorption chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography B-Analytical Technologies in The Biomedical and L, vol. 908, pp. 143–149, 2012.
- Kangyi Zhang, Xingguo Wang, Jianhua Huang, and Yuanfa Liu, “Purification of L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine by column chromatography,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1220, pp. 108–114, 2012.
- Xu-zhao Li, Shuai-nan Zhang, Fang Lu, Chang-feng Liu, Yu Wang, Yu Bai, Na Wang, and Shu-min Liu, “Cerebral metabonomics study on Parkinson's disease mice treated with extract of Acanthopanax senticosus harms,” Phytomedicine, 2013.
- Jianhua Xiong, Shichuan Li, Wenjun Wang, Yanping Hong, Kaijie Tang, and Qiushui Luo, “Screening and identification of the antibacterial bioactive compounds from Lonicera japonica Thunb. leaves,” Food Chemistry, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 327–333, 2013.
- Caiyun Wang, Lingling Shi, Litong Fan, Youfang Ding, Shan Zhao, Yujun Liu, and Chao Ma, “Optimization of extraction and enrichment of phenolics from pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) leaves,” Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 42, pp. 587–594, 2013.
- Dongdong Wang, Shu Wang, Qingdan Du, Nanyi Wang, Simei Liu, Xiaoxia Wang, and Jinghui Jiang, “Optimization of Extraction and Enrichment of Steroidal Alkaloids from Bulbs of Cultivated Fritillaria cirrhosa,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.