- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 875629, 8 pages
Separation and Purification of Two Flavone Glucuronides from Erigeron multiradiatus (Lindl.) Benth with Macroporous Resins
1Ethnic Pharmaceutical Institute, Southwest University for Nationalities, Chengdu 610041, China
2West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Received 21 March 2009; Revised 30 June 2009; Accepted 19 August 2009
Academic Editor: H. M. Häggman
Copyright © 2009 Zhi-feng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Zhang, P. Luo, J. Li, et al., “Comparison of the antiinflammatory activities of three medicinal plants known as “meiduoluomi” in Tibetan folk medicine,” Yakugaku Zasshi, vol. 128, no. 5, pp. 805–810, 2008.
- Z. Zhang, W. Sun, P. Luo, L. Wu, L. Ye, and H. Zhang, “Simultaneous determination of five main active constituents of Erigeron multiradiatus by HPLC-DAD-MS,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 980–985, 2008.
- B.-H. Zhu, Y.-Y. Guan, H. He, and M.-J. Lin, “Erigeron breviscapus prevents defective endothelium-dependent relaxation in diabetic rat aorta,” Life Sciences, vol. 65, no. 15, pp. 1553–1559, 1999.
- S. Nagashima, M. Hirotani, and T. Yoshikawa, “Purification and characterization of UDP-glucuronate: baicalein 7-O- glucuronosyltransferase from Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi. cell suspension cultures,” Phytochemistry, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 533–538, 2000.
- J. Qu, Y. Wang, and G. Luo, “Determination of scutellarin in Erigeron breviscapus extract by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 919, no. 2, pp. 437–441, 2001.
- H. Hong and G.-Q. Liu, “Protection against hydrogen peroxide-induced cytotoxicity in PC12 cells by scutellarin,” Life Sciences, vol. 74, no. 24, pp. 2959–2973, 2004.
- X. Ma, L. Wu, Y. Ito, and W. Tian, “Application of preparative high-speed counter-current chromatography for separation of methyl gallate from Acer truncatum Bunge,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1076, no. 1-2, pp. 212–215, 2005.
- J. Peng, G. Fan, L. Qu, X. Zhou, and Y. Wu, “Application of preparative high-speed counter-current chromatography for isolation and separation of schizandrin and gomisin A from Schisandra chinensis,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1082, no. 2, pp. 203–207, 2005.
- J. Chang and R. Case, “Phenolic glycosides and ionone glycoside from the stem of Sargentodoxa cuneata,” Phytochemistry, vol. 66, no. 23, pp. 2752–2758, 2005.
- E. Tanaka, C. Tanaka, N. Mori, Y. Kuwahara, and M. Tsuda, “Phenylpropanoid amides of serotonin accumulate in witches' broom diseased bamboo,” Phytochemistry, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 965–969, 2003.
- L. Dunn, M. Abouelezz, L. Cummings, et al., “Characterization of synthetic macroporous ion-exchange resins in low-pressure cartridges and columns: evaluation of the performance of Macro-Prep 50 S resin in the purification of anti-Klenow antibodies from goat serum,” Journal of Chromatography, vol. 548, no. 1-2, pp. 165–178, 1991.
- Y. Fu, Y. Zu, W. Liu, et al., “Optimization of luteolin separation from pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.] leaves by macroporous resins,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1137, no. 2, pp. 145–152, 2006.
- B. Fu, J. Liu, H. Li, L. Li, F. S. C. Lee, and X. Wang, “The application of macroporous resins in the separation of licorice flavonoids and glycyrrhizic acid,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1089, no. 1-2, pp. 18–24, 2005.
- B. Zhang, R. Yang, Y. Zhao, and C.-Z. Liu, “Separation of chlorogenic acid from honeysuckle crude extracts by macroporous resins,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 867, no. 2, pp. 253–258, 2008.
- G. Jia and X. Lu, “Enrichment and purification of madecassoside and asiaticoside from Centella asiatica extracts with macroporous resins,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1193, no. 1-2, pp. 136–141, 2008.
- X. Liu, G. Xiao, W. Chen, Y. Xu, and J. Wu, “Quantification and purification of mulberry anthocyanins with macroporous resins,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2004, no. 5, pp. 326–331, 2004.
- H. Li, J.-H. Lee, and J.-M. Ha, “Effective purification of ginsenosides from cultured wild ginseng roots, red ginseng, and white ginseng with macroporous resins,” Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1789–1791, 2008.
- M. Gao, W. Huang, and C.-Z. Liu, “Separation of scutellarin from crude extracts of Erigeron breviscapus (vant.) Hand. Mazz. by macroporous resins,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 858, no. 1-2, pp. 22–26, 2007.