- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 969480, 7 pages
Effect of Chlorotriphenyl Derivatives of Sn and Pb upon Biophysical Properties of Membranes
1Institute of Physics, Opole University, Oleska 48, 45-052 Opole, Poland
2Institute of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Opole University, ul. Kominka 4, 45-033 Opole, Poland
Received 11 February 2009; Revised 5 May 2009; Accepted 20 May 2009
Academic Editor: Rumiana Koynova
Copyright © 2009 Dariusz Man et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dariusz Man, Ryszard Olchawa, and Krystian Kubica, “Membrane fluidity and the surface properties of the lipid bilayer: ESR experiment and computer simulation,” Journal of Liposome Research, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 211–218, 2010.
- Ewa Boniewska-Bernacka, Dariusz Man, Rudolf Slota, and Malgorzata A. Broda, “Effect of tin and lead chlorotriphenyl analogues on selected living cells,” Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 231–237, 2010.
- Slawomir Mitrus, and Dariusz Man, “Effect of tin and lead chlorotriphenyl analogues on fruit fly Drosophila hy dei and liposomes membrane,” Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 162–167, 2012.
- Janina Gabrielska, Szymon Sekowski, Izabela Zukowska, Stanislaw Przestalski, and Maria Zamaraeva, “The modified action of triphenyllead chloride on UVB-induced effects in albumin and lipids,” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, vol. 89, pp. 36–42, 2013.