- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 104918, 10 pages
Cytotoxic T Cells in H. pylori-Related Gastric Autoimmunity and Gastric Lymphoma
1Section Molecular Microbiology, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, VU University, De Boelelaan 1085, 1081 HV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Internal Medicine, University of Florence, viale Morgagni 85, 50134 Florence, Italy
Received 18 January 2010; Accepted 28 April 2010
Academic Editor: Gad Frankel
Copyright © 2010 Mathijs P. Bergman and Mario M. D'Elios. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vincenzo Bassi, Gennaro Marino, Alba Iengo, Olimpia Fattoruso, and Crescenzo Santinelli, “Autoimmune thyroid diseases and Helicobacter pylori: The correlation is present only in Graves's disease,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1093–1097, 2012.
- M. Zouhair Atassi, and Philip Deitiker, “Non-MHC Genes Linked to Autoimmune Disease,” Critical Reviews In Immunology, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 193–285, 2012.
- Amedeo Amedei, Chiara Della Bella, Elena Silvestri, Domenico Prisco, and Mario M. D'Elios, “T Cells in Gastric Cancer: Friends or Foes,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- William L. Neumann, Elizabeth Coss, Massimo Rugge, and Robert M. Genta, “Autoimmune atrophic gastritis—pathogenesis, pathology and management,” Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2013.
- Nadia S. Deen, Sue J. Huang, Lan Gong, Terry Kwok, and Rodney J. Devenish, “The impact of autophagic processes on the intracellular fate of Helicobacter pylori More tricks from an enigmatic pathogen?,” Autophagy, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 639–652, 2013.
- S.-H. Kuo, and A.-L. Cheng, “Helicobacter pylori and mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue: what's new,” Hematology, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 109–117, 2013.
- Paolo Ruggiero, and Stefano Censini, “Helicobacter pylori: A Brief History of a Still Lacking Vaccine,” Diseases, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 187–208, 2014.
- Sergio Claudio Saccà, Aldo Vagge, Alessandra Pulliero, and Alberto Izzotti, “Helicobacter pylori Infection and Eye Diseases,” Medicine, vol. 93, no. 28, pp. e216, 2014.
- Emanuele Zucca, Francesco Bertoni, Barbara Vannata, and Franco Cavalli, “Emerging Role of Infectious Etiologies in the Pathogenesis of Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphomas,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 20, no. 20, pp. 5207–5216, 2014.
- Marta-Isabel Pereira, and Jose Augusto Medeiros, “Role of Helicobacter pylori in gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphomas,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 684–698, 2014.
- Sung-Hsin Kuo, Kun-Huei Yeh, Li-Tzong Chen, Chung-Wu Lin, Ping-Ning Hsu, Ming-Shiang Wu, Jyh-Ming Liou, Hui-Jen Tsai, Yi-Shin Tzeng, and Ann-Lii Cheng, “Helicobacter pylori CagA Translocation Is Closely Associated With the Expression of CagA-signaling Molecules in Low-grade Gastric Mucosa-associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma,” The American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 761–766, 2015.
- Irene Coati, Matteo Fassan, Fabio Farinati, David Y. Graham, Robert M. Genta, and Massimo Rugge, “Autoimmune gastritis: Pathologist's viewpoint,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 42, pp. 12179–12189, 2015.