- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 104918, 10 pages
Cytotoxic T Cells in H. pylori-Related Gastric Autoimmunity and Gastric Lymphoma
1Section Molecular Microbiology, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, VU University, De Boelelaan 1085, 1081 HV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Internal Medicine, University of Florence, viale Morgagni 85, 50134 Florence, Italy
Received 18 January 2010; Accepted 28 April 2010
Academic Editor: Gad Frankel
Copyright © 2010 Mathijs P. Bergman and Mario M. D'Elios. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vincenzo Bassi, Gennaro Marino, Alba Iengo, Olimpia Fattoruso, and Crescenzo Santinelli, “Autoimmune thyroid diseases and Helicobacter pylori: The correlation is pre sent only in Graves's disease,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1093–1097, 2012.
- Amedeo Amedei, Chiara Della Bella, Elena Silvestri, Domenico Prisco, and Mario M. D'Elios, “T Cells in Gastric Cancer: Friends or Foes,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- M. Zouhair Atassi, and Philip Deitiker, “Non-MHC Genes Linked to Autoimmune Disease,” Critical Reviews In Immunology, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 193–285, 2012.
- William L. Neumann, Elizabeth Coss, Massimo Rugge, and Robert M. Genta, “Autoimmune atrophic gastritis—pathogenesis, pathology and management,” Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2013.
- Nadia S. Deen, Sue J. Huang, Lan Gong, Terry Kwok, and Rodney J. Devenish, “The impact of autophagic processes on the intracellular fate of Helicobacter pylori More tricks from an enigmatic pathogen?,” Autophagy, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 639–652, 2013.
- S.-H. Kuo, and A.-L. Cheng, “Helicobacter pylori and mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue: what's new,” Hematology, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 109–117, 2013.
- Marta-Isabel Pereira, “Role of Helicobacter pylori in gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue ly mphomas,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 684–698, 2014.