- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 121947, 4 pages
ELISA for Aging Biomarkers Induced by Telomere Dysfunction in Human Plasma
1Kidney Disease Center, The First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310003, China
2Institute of Molecular Medicine, Max-Planck-Research Group on Stem Cell Aging, University of Ulm, 89081 Ulm, Germany
3Institute of Laboratory Animal Sciences, Max-Planck-Partner Group on Stem Cell Aging, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100864, China
Received 21 May 2010; Revised 30 July 2010; Accepted 28 September 2010
Academic Editor: Manoor Prakash Hande
Copyright © 2010 Hong Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nadnudda Rodthongkum, Rajasekhar Ramireddy, S. Thayumanavan, and W. Vachet Richard, “Selective enrichment and sensitive detection of peptide and protein biomarkers in human serum using polymeric reverse micelles and MALDI-MS,” The Analyst, vol. 137, no. 4, pp. 1024, 2012.
- Tayyebeh Saberbaghi, Firouz Abbasian, Yasmin Anum Mohd Yusof, and Suzana Makpol, “Modulation of Cell Cycle Profile by Chlorella vulgaris Prevents Replicative Senescence of Human Diploid Fibroblasts,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.