- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 138237, 7 pages
Immunologic Characterization of Posthepatitis Cirrhosis Caused by HBV and HCV Infection
Department of Hepatology, First Hospital, Jilin University, Changchun 130021, China
Received 9 February 2010; Accepted 14 April 2010
Academic Editor: Young S. Hahn
Copyright © 2010 Wan-Yu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tsung-Hsing Hung, Yu-Hsi Hsieh, Chih-Chun Tsai, Chih-Wei Tseng, Kuo-Chih Tseng, and Chen-Chi Tsai, “Is Liver Cirrhosis a Risk Factor for Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head in Adults? A Population-Based 3-Year Follow-Up Study,” Internal Medicine, vol. 50, no. 21, pp. 2563–2568, 2011.
- Ana Tapia-Abellan, Maria Martinez-Esparza, Antonio J. Ruiz-Alcaraz, Trinidad Hernandez-Caselles, Cristina Martinez-Pascual, Manuel Miras-Lopez, Jose Such, Ruben Frances, and Pilar Garcia-Penarrubia, “The peritoneal macrophage inflammatory profile in cirrhosis depends on the alcoholic or hepatitis C viral etiology and is related to ERK phosphorylation,” Bmc Immunology, vol. 13, 2012.
- X Deng Xin, Fs Wu Fa-sheng, Yb Li Yan-bo, Yp Zhang Ya-ping, and Yf Tang Yan-fang, “Influence of Fuzheng Huayu Tablet (sic) on Mental State and Social Function of Patients with Post-Hepatitis B Liver Cirrhosis,” Chinese Journal Of Integrative Medicine, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 466–472, 2012.
- Shuang Wei, Min Xiong, Da-qian Zhan, Bin-yong Liang, Yang-yang Wang, David H. Gutmann, Zhi-yong Huang, and Xiao-ping Chen, “Ku80 functions as a tumor suppressor in hepatocellular carcinoma by inducing S-phase arrest through a p53-dependent pathway,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 538–547, 2012.
- J. M. Zhu, D. A. Ayana, X. D. Fang, L. Wang, F. J. Ji, and X. D. Wang, “Decreased CD27 on B Lymphocytes in Patients with Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma,” Journal Of International Medical Research, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 307–316, 2012.
- Amira F. Barakat, Asmaa Hegazy, Raghda E. Farag, Azza Abdul Baky, Lamiaa F. Arafa, and Amal Farouk, “Role of interferon-gamma and immune response biomarkers in predicting IFN-alpha responsiveness and treatment outcome in patients with hepatitis C virus,” International Journal of Virology, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 288–298, 2012.
- Xin Deng, Jian Liang, Zhen-wei Liu, Fa-sheng Wu, and Xuan Li, “Treatment of posthepatitic cirrhosis by Fuzheng Huayu Tablet (扶正化瘀片) for reinforcing qi and resolving stasis,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 289–296, 2013.
- Ann M. Laake, Angelike P. Liappis, Elizabeth Guy, Gail Kerr, and Debra A. Benator, “Tuberculosis reactivation in hepatocellular carcinoma: association with transarterial chemoembolization,” Scandinavian Journal Of Infectious Diseases, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 267–270, 2015.