- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 141657, 6 pages
Viral Vaccines and CTL Response
Department of Microbiology, Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN 37614, USA
Received 7 December 2009; Accepted 24 February 2010
Academic Editor: Hanchun Yang
Copyright © 2010 Stacie N. Woolard and Uday Kumaraguru. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elizabeth S. Gabitzsch, Younong Xu, Joseph P. Balint, Stephanie Balcaitis, Brigitte Sanders-Beer, and Frank R. Jones, “Induction and comparison of SIV immunity in Ad5 naive and Ad5 immune non-human primates using an Ad5 [El-, E2b-] based vaccine,” Vaccine, vol. 29, no. 45, pp. 8101–8107, 2011.
- Biliang Hu, April Tai, and Pin Wang, “Immunization delivered by lentiviral vectors for cancer and infectious diseases,” Immunological Reviews, vol. 239, pp. 45–61, 2011.
- Gustaf Ahlen, Lena Strindelius, Tomas Johansson, Anki Nilsson, Nathalie Chatzissavidou, Magnus Sjoblom, Ulrika Rova, and Jan Holgersson, “Mannosylated Mucin-Type Immunoglobulin Fusion Proteins Enhance Antigen-Specific Antibody and T Lymphocyte Responses,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 10, 2012.
- Dustin Cobb, Siqi Guo, and Ronald B. Smeltz, “CpG and Interleukin-15 Synergize to Enhance IFN- Production by Activated CD8+ T Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Marina Durward-Diloia, Jerome Harms, Mike Khan, Cherisse Hall, Judith A. Smith, and Gary A. Splitter, “CD8(+) T Cell Exhaustion, Suppressed Gamma Interferon Production, and Delayed Memory Response Induced by Chronic Brucella melitensis Infection,” Infection And Immunity, vol. 83, no. 12, pp. 4759–4771, 2015.