- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 193259, 10 pages
Expression of Nestin, Vimentin, and NCAM by Renal Interstitial Cells after Ischemic Tubular Injury
1Laboratory of Histology, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Mons, Avenue du Champ de Mars, 6 (Pentagone) 1B, 7000 Mons, Belgium
2Laboratory of Physiology and Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Mons, 7000 Mons, Belgium
3Laboratory of General Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix, 5000 Namur, Belgium
Received 1 December 2009; Revised 12 March 2010; Accepted 13 April 2010
Academic Editor: Anton M. Jetten
Copyright © 2010 David Vansthertem et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sophia L. Maund, and Scott D. Cramer, “Pancreatic cancer with Nest-in tendencies,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 559–561, 2011.
- Senada Bilalic, Anna Michlmayr, Viktoria Gruber, Elisabeth Buchberger, Christopher Burghuber, Georg A. Böhmig, and Rudolf Oehler, “Lymphocyte activation induces cell surface expression of an immunogenic vimentin isoform,” Transplant Immunology, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 101–106, 2012.
- Marlene L Rose, “Role of anti-vimentin antibodies in allograft rejection,” Human Immunology, 2013.
- Mehmet Kemal Tur, Benjamin Etschmann, Alexander Benz, Ellen Leich, Christiane Waller, Kai Schuh, Andreas Rosenwald, Georg Ertl, Anne Kienitz, Andre T. Haaf, Andreas Bräuninger, and Stefan Gattenlöhner, “The 140-kD Isoform of CD56 (NCAM1) Directs the Molecular Pathogenesis of Ischemic Cardiomyopathy,” The American Journal of Pathology, vol. 182, no. 4, pp. 1205–1218, 2013.
- Wen Zhang, Lu Zhang, Yong-Xi Chen, Yin-Yin Xie, Yan-Fang Zou, Ming-Jun Zhang, Yao-Hui Gao, Yue Liu, Qiang Zhao, Qiu-Hua Huang, and Nan Chen, “Identification of Nestin as a Urinary Biomarker for Acute Kidney Injury,” American Journal of Nephrology, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 110–121, 2014.