- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 202397, 12 pages
Activation-Induced T Helper Cell Death Contributes to Th1/Th2 Polarization following Murine Schistosoma japonicum Infection
1Department of Pathogen Biology and Immunology, Department of Pharmacology, Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Pathogen Biology, Nanjing Medical University, 140 Hanzhong Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210029, China
2Department of Clinical Laboratories, First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210029, China
Received 29 July 2009; Accepted 15 October 2009
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2010 Xinyu Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo-Lin Chen, Gui-Ying Zhang, Shi-Ping Wang, Qian Li, Mei-Hua Xu, Yue-Ming Shen, Lu Yan, Huan Gu, Jia Li, Y. L. Huang, and Yi-Bing Mu, “The combined treatment of praziquantel with osteopontin immunoneutralization reduces liver damage in Schistosoma japonicum-infected mice,” Parasitology, vol. 139, no. 4, pp. 522–529, 2012.
- Juilee Thakar, Ashutosh K. Pathak, Lisa Murphy, Reka Albert, and Isabella M. Cattadori, “Network Model of Immune Responses Reveals Key Effectors to Single and Co-infection Dynamics by a Respiratory Bacterium and a Gastrointestinal Helminth,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 8, no. 1, 2012.
- Yadong Zheng, “Strategies of Echinococcus species responses to immune attacks: Implications for therapeutic tool development,” International Immunopharmacology, 2013.
- Hongxiao Han, Jianping Tao, Jiaojiao Lin, Jinbiao Peng, Yang Hong, Min Zhang, Yanhui Han, Dandan Liu, Zhiqiang Fu, Yaojun Shi, and Jinjun Xu, “MicroRNA expression profile in different tissues of BALB/c mice in the early phase of Schistosoma japonicum infection,” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Silke Riesle, María Pía García, Christian Hidalgo, Norbel Galanti, Leonardo Saenz, and Rodolfo Paredes, “Bovine IgG subclasses and fertility of Echinococcus granulosus hydatid cysts,” Veterinary Parasitology, 2014.
- Yunyan Zhang, Hongtao Wang, Youqiang Li, Ke Chen, Jinmei Ye, Xin Liao, Yiyang Chen, and Wei Ran, “The Pseudomonas aeruginosa Mannose Sensitive Hamemagglutination Strain (PA-MSHA) Induces a Th1-Polarizing Phenotype by Promoting Human Dendritic Cells Maturation,” Indian Journal of Microbiology, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 163–169, 2014.
- Xueping Luo, Hongyan Xie, Dianhui Chen, Xiuxue Yu, Fan Wu, Lu Li, Changyou Wu, and Jun Huang, “Changes in NK and NKT cells in mesenteric lymph nodes after a Schistosoma japonicum infection,” Parasitology Research, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 1001–1009, 2014.
- Juanjuan Tang, Huayi Huang, Xiaofang Ji, Xunmin Zhu, Yinyan Li, Mingmin She, Suikai Yan, Mingchiu Fung, and Zi Li, “ Involvement of IL-13 and Tissue Transglutaminase in Liver Granuloma and Fibrosis after Schistosoma japonicum Infection ,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.