- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 218752, 10 pages
Delivery of Exogenous Antigens to Induce Cytotoxic CD8+ T Lymphocyte Responses
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada K7L 3N6
Received 11 December 2009; Accepted 9 March 2010
Academic Editor: Kim Klonowski
Copyright © 2010 Julia Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vandana Gambhir, Julia Kim, Sarah Siddiqui, Michelle Taylor, Valarie Byford, Elaine O. Petrof, Glenville Jones, and Sameh Basta, “Influence of 1,25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 on TLR4-induced activation of antigen presenting cells is dependent on the order of receptor engagement,” Immunobiology, vol. 216, no. 9, pp. 988–996, 2011.
- Vandana Gambhir, Christopher Yildiz, Rylend Mulder, Sarah Siddiqui, Christina Guzzo, Myron Szewczuk, Katrina Gee, and Sameh Basta, “The TLR2 agonists lipoteichoic acid and Pam3CSK4 induce greater pro-inflammatory responses than inactivated Mycobacterium butyricum,” Cellular Immunology, vol. 280, no. 1, pp. 101–107, 2012.