- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 231832, 7 pages
Glucagon Effects on Ischemic Vasodilatation in the Isolated Rat Heart
1Department of Physiology, Medical Faculty, University of Kragujevac, Svetozara Markovica 69, 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia
2Research Center of Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences and the University of Kragujevac, 34000 Kragujevac, Serbia
Received 30 July 2009; Revised 30 October 2009; Accepted 19 January 2010
Academic Editor: Abdel A. Abdel-Rahman
Copyright © 2010 Mirko Rosic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kirk M. Habegger, Kristy M. Heppner, Nori Geary, Timothy J. Bartness, Richard DiMarchi, and Matthias H. Tschoep, “The metabolic actions of glucagon revisited,” Nature Reviews Endocrinology, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 689–697, 2010.
- Vladimir Zdravkovic, Suzana Pantovic, Gvozden Rosic, Aleksandra Tomic-Lucic, Nemanja Zdravkovic, Maja Colic, Zdravko Obradovic, and Mirko Rosic, “Histamine Blood Concentration in Ischemic Heart Disease Patients,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–8, 2011.
- Gino A Kurian, and Jose Paddikkala, “Methanol extract of Desmodium gangeticum DC root mimetic post-conditioning effect in isolated perfused rat heart by stimulating muscarinic receptors,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 448–454, 2012.
- Mirko Rosic, Oberdan Parodi, Vladimir Jakovljevic, Maja Colic, Vladimir Zivkovic, Vuk Jokovic, and Suzana Pantovic, “Glucagon Effects on 3H-Histamine Uptake by the Isolated Guinea-Pig Heart during Anaphylaxis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.