- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 237623, 10 pages
Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines in Combination with Conventional Therapy
1Center for Cancer Immune Therapy (CCIT), Department of Hematology, 54P4, Copenhagen University Hospital, Herlev Ringvej 75, 2730 Herlev, Denmark
2Department of Systems Biology, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
3Department of Oncology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Herlev Ringvej 75, 2730 Herlev, Denmark
Received 5 February 2010; Revised 5 May 2010; Accepted 17 May 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Mads Hald Andersen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomoaki Kurosaki, Takashi Kitahara, Tadahiro Nakamura, Koyo Nishida, Shintaro Fumoto, Yukinobu Kodama, Hiroo Nakagawa, Norihide Higuchi, and Hitoshi Sasaki, “Development of Effective Cancer Vaccine Using Targeting System of Antigen Protein to APCs,” Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 483–489, 2011.
- Ilenia Pellicciotta, Chia-Ping Huang Yang, Gary L. Goldberg, and Shohreh Shahabi, “Epothilone B enhances Class I HLA and HLA-A2 surface molecule expression in ovarian cancer cells,” Gynecologic Oncology, vol. 122, no. 3, pp. 625–631, 2011.
- Elias J. Dayoub, and Matthew M. Davis, “Relationship of therapeutic cancer vaccine development to population diseas e burden and five-year survival,” Human Vaccines, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 1124–1129, 2011.
- Elias J. Dayoub, and Matthew M. Davis, “Relationship of therapeutic cancer vaccine development to population disease burden and five-year survival,” Human Vaccines, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 1124–1129, 2011.
- Marco Donia, Katia Mangano, Paolo Fagone, Rocco De Pasquale, Franco Dinotta, Marinella Coco, Julio Padron, Yousef Al-Abed, Giuseppe Angelo Giovanni Lombardo, Danijela Maksimovic-Ivanic, Sanja Mijatovic, Mai-Britt Zocca, Vincenzo Perciavalle, Stanislava Stosic-Grujicic, and Ferdinando Nicoletti, “Unique antineoplastic profile of Saquinavir-NO, a novel NO-derivative of th e protease inhibitor Saquinavir, on the in vitro and in vivo tumor formatio n of A375 human melanoma cells,” Oncology Reports, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 682–688, 2012.
- Meagan B Myers, Yiying Wang, Karen L McKim, and Barbara L Parsons, “Hotspot oncomutations: implications for personalized cancer treatment,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 603–620, 2012.
- Jon Hansen, Thomas Lindenstrom, Julie Lindberg-Levin, Claus Aagaard, Peter Andersen, and Else Marie Agger, “CAF05: cationic liposomes that incorporate synthetic cord factor and poly(I :C) induce CTL immunity and reduce tumor burden in mice,” Cancer Immunology Immunotherapy, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 893–903, 2012.
- N. Shore, M. Mason, and Th. M. de Reijke, “New developments in castrate-resistant prostate cancer,” BJU International, vol. 109, pp. 22–32, 2012.
- Mónica Sala-Valdés, Naouel Ailane, Céline Greco, Eric Rubinstein, and Claude Boucheix, “Targeting tetraspanins in cancer,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 985–997, 2012.
- Jyothi Thundimadathil, “Cancer Treatment Using Peptides: Current Therapies and Future Prospects,” Journal of Amino Acids, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Sean M. Geary, and Aliasger K. Salem, “Prostate cancer vaccines: Update on clinical development,” OncoImmunology, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. e24523, 2013.
- Kevin H. Toomer, and Zhibin Chen, “Autoimmunity as a Double Agent in Tumor Killing and Cancer Promotion,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 5, 2014.