- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 263810, 10 pages
Immune Response of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes and Possibility of Vaccine Development for Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Showa University School of Medicine, 1-5-8 Hatanodai, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 142-8666, Japan
Received 11 November 2009; Revised 25 January 2010; Accepted 15 March 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Kazumasa Hiroishi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dinler A. Antunes, Mauricio M. Rigo, Jader P. Silva, Samuel P. Cibulski, Marialva Sinigaglia, Jose A. B. Chies, and Gustavo F. Vieira, “Structural in silico analysis of cross-genotype-reactivity among naturally occurring HCV NS3-1073-variants in the context of HLA-A*02:01 allele,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 48, no. 12-13, pp. 1461–1467, 2011.
- Huy A. Tran, Tracey L. Jones, Robert Gibson, and Glenn E. M. Reeves, “Thyroid disease is a favorable prognostic factor in achieving sustained virologic response in chronic hepatitis C undergoing combination therapy: A nested case control study,” Bmc Endocrine Disorders, vol. 11, 2011.
- Farzin Roohvand, and Niloufar Kossari, “Advances in hepatitis C virus vaccines, part one: advances in basic knowledge for hepatitis C virus vaccine design,” Expert Opinion On Therapeutic Patents, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1811–1830, 2011.
- Masahiko Ito, Hideki Kusunoki, and Toshiaki Mizuochi, “Peripheral B cells as reservoirs for persistent HCV infection,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 2, 2011.
- Sharrón L. Manuel, Mohit Sehgal, John Connolly, George Makedonas, Zafar K. Khan, Jay Gardner, Michael R. Betts, and Pooja Jain, “Lack of Recall Response to Tax in ATL and HAM/TSP Patients But Not in Asymptomatic Carriers of Human T-cell Leukemia Virus Type 1,” Journal of Clinical Immunology, 2013.