- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 341783, 9 pages
Immunological and Therapeutic Strategies against Salmonid Cryptobiosis
Department of Integrative Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, N1G 2W1, Canada
Received 1 August 2009; Accepted 18 September 2009
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2010 Patrick T. K. Woo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- María Carla Piazzon, José Leiro, and Jesús Lamas, “Fish immunity to scuticociliate parasites,” Developmental & Comparative Immunology, 2013.
- Mao Li, John F. Leatherland, and Patrick T.K. Woo, “Cortisol and dexamethasone increase the in vitro multiplication of the haemoflagellate, Cryptobia salmositica, possibly by interaction with a glucocorticoid receptor-like protein,” International Journal for Parasitology, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 353–360, 2013.