- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 354068, 19 pages
Bridging Innate and Adaptive Antitumor Immunity Targeting Glycans
1Department of Pathology, Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 4301 West Markham St., Slot no.824, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
2Bioinformatics Centre, Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39A, Chandigarh 160036, India
Received 26 January 2010; Accepted 22 April 2010
Academic Editor: Hanchun Yang
Copyright © 2010 Anastas Pashov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. A. Liu, “Cancer vaccines,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, vol. 366, no. 1579, pp. 2823–2826, 2011.
- Anastas Pashov, Behjatolah Monzavi-Karbassi, and Thomas Kieber-Emmons, “Glycan-mediated immune responses to tumor cells,” Human Vaccines, vol. 7, pp. 156–165, 2011.
- Lael Werner, Daniela Paclik, Christina Fritz, Dirk Reinhold, Dirk Roggenbuck, and Andreas Sturm, “Identification of Pancreatic Glycoprotein 2 as an Endogenous Immunomodulator of Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 189, no. 6, pp. 2774–2783, 2012.
- Teresa Freire, and Eduardo Osinaga, “The sweet side of tumor immunotherapy,” Immunotherapy, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 719–734, 2012.
- Thomas Kieber-Emmons, Bejatohlah Monzavi-Karbassi, Anastas Pashov, Somdutta Saha, Ramachandran Murali, and Heinz Kohler, “The promise of the anti-idiotype concept.,” Frontiers in oncology, vol. 2, pp. 196, 2012.
- Behjatolah Monzavi-Karbassi, Anastas Pashov, and Thomas Kieber-Emmons, “Tumor-Associated Glycans and Immune Surveillance,” Vaccines, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 174–203, 2013.
- Martin Villalba, Moeez G. Rathore, Nuria Lopez-Royuela, Ewelina Krzywinska, Johan Garaude, and Nerea Allende-Vega, “From tumor cell metabolism to tumor immune escape,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 106–113, 2013.
- Oleg Kurtenkov, Jelena Izotova, Kersti Klaamas, and Boris Sergeyev, “Increased Sialylation of Anti-Thomsen-Friedenreich Antigen (CD176) Antibodies in Patients with Gastric Cancer: A Diagnostic and Prognostic Potential,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.