- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 373426, 5 pages
High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: An Independent Risk Factor for Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Patients with Lupus Nephritis
Renal Division, Renji Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 1630 Dongfang Road, Shanghai 200127, China
Received 16 March 2010; Revised 7 July 2010; Accepted 14 October 2010
Academic Editor: J. W. Tervaert
Copyright © 2010 Beili Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiatao Ye, James N Kiage, Donna K Arnett, Alfred A Bartolucci, and Edmond K Kabagambe, “Short-term effect of fenofibrate on C-reactive protein: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials,” Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome, vol. 3, no. 1, 2011.
- Nur Canpolat, Ozgur Kasapcopur, Salim Caliskan, Selman Gokalp, Meltem Bor, Mehmet Tasdemir, Lale Sever, and Nil Arisoy, “Ambulatory blood pressure and subclinical cardiovascular disease in patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus,” Pediatric Nephrology, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 305–313, 2013.
- Xuwei Hou, Zhaohui Hu, Xiaohua Huang, Yan Chen, Xiuying He, Haiying Xu, and Ningfu Wang, “Serum osteopontin, but not OPN gene polymorphism, is associated with LVH in essential hypertensive patients,” Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2013.