- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 389153, 24 pages
Immunobiology of African Trypanosomes: Need of Alternative Interventions
Institute for Biological Sciences, National Research Council of Canada, 100 Sussex Dr. Ottawa, ON, K1A 0R6, Canada
Received 10 August 2009; Revised 29 October 2009; Accepted 23 December 2009
Academic Editor: Jorge Morales-Montor
Copyright © 2010 Toya Nath Baral. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David F. Bruhn, Mark P. Sammartino, and Michele M. Klingbeil, “Three Mitochondrial DNA Polymerases Are Essential for Kinetoplast DNA Repli cation and Survival of Bloodstream Form Trypanosoma brucei,” Eukaryotic Cell, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 734–743, 2011.
- B. Namangala, “Contribution of Innate Immune Responses towards Resistance to African Trypanosome Infections,” Scandinavian Journal of Immunology, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 5–15, 2011.
- Karina Pires de Sousa, Marcelo Sousa Silva, and Jorge M Atouguia, “Induced cytokine network during experimental African trypanosomiasis,” International Journal of Interferon, Cytokine and Mediator Research, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 71–78, 2011.