- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 395785, 9 pages
Epoetin Delta Reduces Oxidative Stress in Primary Human Renal Tubular Cells
1Laboratory of Pathophysiology, Faculties of Medicine and Biomedical, Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Sciences, University of Antwerp, Universiteitsplein 1, 2610 Antwerp, Belgium
2Department of Nephrology, The Second Hospital, Shandong University, Jinan 250033, China
Received 16 November 2009; Revised 17 February 2010; Accepted 17 February 2010
Academic Editor: Xudong Huang
Copyright © 2010 Annelies De Beuf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. Neven, T. M. De Schutter, G. J. Behets, A. Gupta, and P. C. D'Haese, “Iron and vascular calcification. Is there a link?,” Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1137–1145, 2011.
- Urszula Oleksiewicz, Triantafillos Liloglou, John K. Field, and George Xinarianos, “Cytoglobin: biochemical, functional and clinical perspective of the newest member of the globin family,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 68, no. 23, pp. 3869–3883, 2011.
- Liliya M. Yamaleyeva, Nadia K. Guimaraes-Souza, Louis S. Krane, Sigrid Agcaoili, Kenneth Gyabaah, Anthony Atala, Tamer Aboushwareb, and James J. Yoo, “Cell Therapy with Human Renal Cell Cultures Containing Erythropoietin-Posit ive Cells Improves Chronic Kidney Injury,” Stem Cells Translational Medicine, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 373–383, 2012.
- Assim A. Alfadda, and Reem M. Sallam, “Reactive Oxygen Species in Health and Disease,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Ming-Chang Hu, Mingjun Shi, Han J Cho, Jianning Zhang, Alevtina Pavlenco, Shuzhen Liu, Sachdev Sidhu, Lily J-S Huang, and Orson W Moe, “The erythropoietin receptor is a downstream effector of Klotho-induced cytoprotection,” Kidney International, 2013.