- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 418382, 14 pages
Are the Immunocompetence and the Presence of Metazoan Parasites in Cyprinid Fish Affected by Reproductive Efforts of Cyprinid Fish?
Department of Botany and Zoology, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 31 July 2009; Accepted 23 October 2009
Academic Editor: Jorge Morales-Montor
Copyright © 2010 Karolína Rohlenová and Andrea Šimková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karolina Rohlenova, Serge Morand, Pavel Hyrsl, Sona Tolarova, Martin Flajshans, and Andrea Simkova, “Are fish immune systems really affected by parasites? an immunoecological study of common carp (Cyprinus carpio),” Parasites & Vectors, vol. 4, 2011.
- Mario A. Burgos-Aceves, Rafael Campos-Ramos, and Danitzia A. Guerrero-Tortolero, “ Leukophilia during maturation of the leopard grouper Mycteroperca rosacea ,” Marine Biology Research, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 195–200, 2012.
- Brian S. Mautz, Anders P. Møller, and Michael D. Jennions, “Do male secondary sexual characters signal ejaculate quality? A meta-analysis,” Biological Reviews, 2013.
- Soňa Tolarová, Martina Dávidová, Andrea Šimková, Martin Flajšhans, and Pavel Hyršl, “The seasonal changes of innate immunity of tench, Tinca tinca (L.) with different ploidy level,” Aquaculture, 2014.