- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 431894, 6 pages
A Metabonomic Comparison of Urinary Changes in Zucker and GK Rats
1Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, The Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
2School of Pharmacy, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325035, China
3College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, China
Received 29 June 2010; Accepted 14 September 2010
Academic Editor: Ronald Tjeerdema
Copyright © 2010 Liang-Cai Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elaine Holmes, Jia V. Li, Thanos Athanasiou, Hutan Ashrafian, and Jeremy K. Nicholson, “Understanding the role of gut microbiome–host metabolic signal disruption in health and disease,” Trends in Microbiology, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 349–359, 2011.
- Anisha Wijeyesekera, Colin Selman, Richard H. Barton, Elaine Holmes, Jeremy K. Nicholson, and Dominic J. Withers, “Metabotyping of Long-Lived Mice using H-1 NMR Spectroscopy,” Journal of Proteome Research, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 2224–2235, 2012.
- D. P. K. Ng, A. Salim, Y. Liu, L. Zou, F. G. Xu, S. Huang, H. Leong, and C. N. Ong, “A metabolomic study of low estimated GFR in non-proteinuric type 2 diabetes mellitus,” Diabetologia, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 499–508, 2012.
- Min-Tser Liao, Chih-Chien Sung, Kuo-Chin Hung, Chia-Chao Wu, Lan Lo, and Kuo-Cheng Lu, “Insulin Resistance in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Baogang Xie, Michael J. Waters, and Horst Joachim Schirra, “Investigating Potential Mechanisms of Obesity by Metabolomics,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Heng Wei, Wilrike Pasman, Carina Rubingh, Suzan Wopereis, Marc Tienstra, Jan Schroen, Mei Wang, Elwin Verheij, and Jan van der Greef, “Urine metabolomics combined with the personalized diagnosis guided by Chine se medicine reveals subtypes of pre-diabetes,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 1482–1491, 2012.
- L. Rato, M. G. Alves, T. R. Dias, G. Lopes, J. E. Cavaco, S. Socorro, and P. F. Oliveira, “High-energy diets may induce a pre-diabetic state altering testicular glycolytic metabolic profile and male reproductive parameters,” Andrology, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 495–504, 2013.
- Prabhjit Kaur, Nasser Rizk, Sereen Ibrahim, Yue Luo, Noura Younes, Brian Perry, Kevin Dennis, Mahmoud Zirie, George Luta, and Amrita K. Cheema, “Quantitative metabolomic and lipidomic profiling reveals aberrant amino aci d metabolism in type 2 diabetes,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 307–317, 2013.