- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 506762, 8 pages
The Immunoexpression of FSH-R in the Ductuli Efferentes and the Epididymis of Men and Rat: Effect of FSH on the Morphology and Steroidogenic Activity of Rat Epididymal Epithelial Cells In Vitro
1Department of Histology and Embryology, Pomeranian Medical University, 72 Powstańców Wlkp. Street, 70-111 Szczecin, Poland
2Department of Urology, Pomeranian Medical University, 72 Powstańców Wlkp. Street, 70-111 Szczecin, Poland
3Department of Biochemistry and Human Nutrition, Pomeranian Medical University, 48 Żołnierska Street, 71-210 Szczecin, Poland
Received 20 July 2009; Revised 20 November 2009; Accepted 5 March 2010
Academic Editor: Pavel Hozak
Copyright © 2010 Małgorzata Świder-Al-Amawi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fabrice Saez, Aurelia Ouvrier, and Joel R. Drevet, “Epididymis cholesterol homeostasis and sperm fertilizing ability,” Asian Journal of Andrology, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 11–17, 2011.
- Renee Zaya, Chelsie Hennick, and Christopher A. Pearl, “In vitro expression of androgen and estrogen receptors in prepubertal and adult rat epididymis,” General and Comparative Endocrinology, vol. 178, no. 3, pp. 573–586, 2012.
- Victoria Cabrera-Sharp, Samantha M. Mirczuk, Elaine Shervill, Anthony E. Michael, and Robert C. Fowkes, “Regulation of glucocorticoid metabolism in the boar testis and caput epididymidis by the gonadotrophin-cAMP signalling pathway,” Cell and Tissue Research, vol. 352, no. 3, pp. 751–760, 2013.
- Amini Mahabadi, Khodayari, Hassani Bafrani, Nikzad, and Taherian, “Effect of diet contains sesame seed on epididymal histology of adult rat,” International Journal of Morphology, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 264–270, 2013.