- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 534501, 7 pages
Nonintegrating Lentiviral Vector-Based Vaccine Efficiently Induces Functional and Persistent CD8+ T Cell Responses in Mice
1Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune-Mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
2Department of Therapeutic Research and Medicines Evaluation, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
3Department of Cell Biology and Neurosciences, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
4Division of Infectious Diseases, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L. Levy Place, P.O. Box 1090, New York, NY 10029, USA
Received 14 December 2009; Revised 27 February 2010; Accepted 9 March 2010
Academic Editor: Kim Klonowski
Copyright © 2010 Donatella R. M. Negri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Donatella R. M. Negri, Zuleika Michelini, Roberta Bona, Maria Blasi, Piero Filati, Pasqualina Leone, Alessandra Rossi, Marina Franco, and Andrea Cara, “Integrase-defective lentiviral-vector-based vaccine: a new vector for induction of T cell immunity,” Expert Opinion On Biological Therapy, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 739–750, 2011.
- Biliang Hu, April Tai, and Pin Wang, “Immunization delivered by lentiviral vectors for cancer and infectious diseases,” Immunological Reviews, vol. 239, pp. 45–61, 2011.
- Pankaj Kumar, and Chan Woon-Khiong, “Optimization of lentiviral vectors generation for biomedical and clinical research purposes: Contemporary trends in technology development and applications,” Current Gene Therapy, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 144–153, 2011.
- Donatella R. M. Negri, Alessandra Rossi, Maria Blasi, Zuleika Michelini, Pasqualina Leone, Maria Vincenza Chiantore, Silvia Baroncelli, Gemma Perretta, Andrea Cimarelli, Mary E. Klotman, and Andrea Cara, “Simian immunodeficiency virus-Vpx for improving integrase defective lentiviral vector-based vaccines,” Retrovirology, vol. 9, 2012.
- Nicolas Ruffin, Marie Borggren, Zelda Euler, Fabio Fiorino, Katrijn Grupping, David Hallengard, Aneele Javed, Kevin Mendonca, Charlotte Pollard, David Reinhart, Elisa Saba, Enas Sheik-Khalil, Annette Skold, Serena Ziglio, Gabriella Scarlatti, Frances Gotch, Britta Wahren, and Robin J. Shattock, “Rational design of HIV vaccines and microbicides: report of the EUROPRISE annual conference 2011,” Journal of Translational Medicine, vol. 10, 2012.
- Felicia Grasso, Donatella R.M. Negri, Stefania Mochi, Alessandra Rossi, Armando Cesolini, Andrea Giovannelli, Maria Vincenza Chiantore, Pasqualina Leone, Colomba Giorgi, and Andrea Cara, “Successful therapeutic vaccination with integrase defective lentiviral vector expressing nononcogenic human papillomavirus E7 protein,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 132, no. 2, pp. 335–344, 2012.
- Scott Ellis, Liang Fong-Wong, Sharifah Iqball, Vinay Thoree, Kyriacos A Mitrophanous, and Katie Binley, “Assessment of Integration-defective HIV-1 and EIAV Vectors In Vitro and In Vivo,” Molecular Therapy — Nucleic Acids, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. e60, 2012.
- Frédéric Coutant, Pierre Charneau, Raul Yusef Sanchez David, Tristan Félix, Aude Boulay, Laxmee Caleechurn, Philippe Souque, Catherine Thouvenot, Catherine Bourgouin, and Anne-Sophie Beignon, “A Nonintegrative Lentiviral Vector-Based Vaccine Provides Long-Term Sterile Protection against Malaria,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, no. 11, 2012.
- Thipparat Suwanmanee, Genlin Hu, Tong Gui, Cynthia C Bartholomae, Ina Kutschera, Christof von Kalle, Manfred Schmidt, Paul E Monahan, and Tal Kafri, “Integration-deficient Lentiviral Vectors Expressing Codon-optimized R338L Human FIX Restore Normal Hemostasis in Hemophilia B Mice,” Molecular Therapy, 2013.
- Alessandra Rossi, Zuleika Michelini, Pasqualina Leone, Martina Borghi, Maria Blasi, Roberta Bona, Massimo Spada, Felicia Grasso, Alessio Gugliotta, Mary E. Klotman, Andrea Cara, and Donatella Negri, “Optimization of Mucosal Responses after Intramuscular Immunization with Integrase Defective Lentiviral Vector,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Zuleika Michelini, Donatella Negri, Mirella Biava, Silvia Baroncelli, Massimo Spada, Pasqualina Leone, Roberta Bona, Maria Blasi, Didier Nègre, Mary E. Klotman, and Andrea Cara, “Murine Granulocyte–Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Expressed from a Bicistronic Simian Immunodeficiency Virus-Based Integrase-Defective Lentiviral Vector Does Not Enhance T-Cell Responses in Mice,” Viral Immunology, pp. 141024073229008, 2014.
- Kuan-Can Liu, Bao-Shun Lin, An-Ding Gao, Hong-Yu Ma, Meng Zhao, Rui Zhang, Hui-Hui Yan, Xun-Fei Yi, Si-Jie Lin, Jian-Wen Que, and Xiao-Peng Lan, “Integrase-Deficient Lentivirus: Opportunities and Challenges for Human Gene Therapy,” Current Gene Therapy, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 352–364, 2014.