- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 548280, 12 pages
A New Insight into Hepatitis C Vaccine Development
Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, No. 1 Chang-Te Street, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Received 14 December 2009; Revised 25 February 2010; Accepted 5 April 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Chun I. Yu and Bor-Luen Chiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joseph Ahn, and Steven L. Flamm, “Hepatitis C Therapy: Other Players in the Game,” Clinics in Liver Disease, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 641–656, 2011.
- Yoshio Fujita, and Hiroaki Taguchi, “Current status of multiple antigen-presenting peptide vaccine systems: Appl ication of organic and inorganic nanoparticles,” Chemistry Central Journal, vol. 5, 2011.
- Dinler A. Antunes, Mauricio M. Rigo, Jader P. Silva, Samuel P. Cibulski, Marialva Sinigaglia, Jose A. B. Chies, and Gustavo F. Vieira, “Structural in silico analysis of cross-genotype-reactivity among naturally occurring HCV NS3-1073-variants in the context of HLA-A*02:01 allele,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 48, no. 12-13, pp. 1461–1467, 2011.
- Guimei Yang, Shuwen Chen, Xiangying Zhu, Shenghua Liang, Longding Liu, and Daming Ren, “A Synthetic Multi-epitope Antigen Enhances Hepatitis C Virus-Specific B- and T-Cell Responses,” Viral Immunology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 109–118, 2011.
- Andrea L. Armstead, and Bingyun Li, “Nanomedicine as an emerging approach against intracellular pathogens,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 6, pp. 3281–3293, 2011.
- Yun Zhou, Ying Zhang, Zhiqiang Yao, Jonathan Patrick Moorman, and Zhansheng Jia, “Dendritic cell-based immunity and vaccination against hepatitis C virus infection,” Immunology, vol. 136, no. 4, pp. 385–396, 2012.
- Liz Alvarez-Lajonchere, and Santiago Dueñas-Carrera, “Complete Definition of Immunological Correlates of Protection and Clearance of Hepatitis C Virus Infection: A Relevant Pending Task for Vaccine Development,” International Reviews of Immunology, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 223–242, 2012.
- C. Z. Grimes, L.-Y. Hwang, P. Wei, D. P. Shah, K. A. Volcik, and E. L. Brown, “Differentially regulated gene expression associated with hepatitis C virus clearance,” Journal of General Virology, vol. 94, no. Pt_3, pp. 534–542, 2012.
- Bethany White, Annie Madden, Margaret Hellard, Thomas Kerr, Maria Prins, Kimberly Page, Gregory J. Dore, and Lisa Maher, “Increased hepatitis C virus vaccine clinical trial literacy following a brief intervention among people who inject drugs,” Drug and Alcohol Review, 2012.
- Aninthita Phalaphol, Kanyarat Thueng-in, Jeeraphong Thanongsaksrikul, Ornnuthchar Poungpair, Kunan Bangphoomi, Nitat Sookrung, Potjanee Srimanote, and Wanpen Chaicumpa, “Humanized-VH/VHH that inhibit HCV replication by interfering with the virus helicase activity,” Journal of Virological Methods, 2013.
- Bertrand Bellier, and David Klatzmann, “Virus-like particle-based vaccines against hepatitis C virus infection,” Expert Review of Vaccines, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 143–154, 2013.
- Bharti Mehta, Vijay Kumar, Sumit Chawla, Harashish Jindal, and Bhumika Bhatt, “Hepatitis C : Is a vaccine the solution?,” Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics, vol. 10, no. 3, 2014.