- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 620827, 7 pages
Oral Microencapsulated Live Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cells for Use in Renal Failure Uremia: Preparation and In Vivo Analysis
Biomedical Technology and Cell Therapy Research Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Duff Medical Building, 3775 University Street, Montréal, QC, Canada H3A 2B4
Received 9 February 2010; Accepted 21 April 2010
Academic Editor: Ali Khraibi
Copyright © 2010 Razek Coussa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catherine Tomaro-Duchesneau, Shyamali Saha, Meenakshi Malhotra, Imen Kahouli, and Satya Prakash, “Microencapsulation for the Therapeutic Delivery of Drugs, Live Mammalian and Bacterial Cells, and Other Biopharmaceutics: Current Status and Future Directions,” Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–19, 2013.
- Redouan Mahou, Solène Passemard, Michele Carvello, Alessandra Petrelli, François Noverraz, Sandrine Gerber-Lemaire, and Christine Wandrey, “Contribution of polymeric materials to progress in xenotransplantation of microencapsulated cells: a review,” Xenotransplantation, 2016.