- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 645213, 10 pages
-Glucan Oligosaccharide Enhances T Cells Immune Response Induced by a DNA Vaccine Encoding Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen
1Key laboratory of Medical Molecular Virology of Ministries of Education and Health, Institute of Medical Microbiology and Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
2Department of Pharmacology of Chinese Materia Medica, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210038, China
3Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Shanghai 200032, China
4State Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, China
5Laboratory of Cytokines, Unit of Immunobiology, Institute of Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, 56124 Pisa, Italy
Received 30 November 2009; Revised 27 February 2010; Accepted 29 March 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Jing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-Hua Chen, Yong-Sheng Yu, Hong-Hong Liu, Xiao-Hua Chen, Min Xi, Guo-Qing Zang, and Zheng-Hao Tang, “Ubiquitin conjugation of hepatitis B virus core antigen DNA vaccine leads to enhanced cell-mediated immune response in BALB/c mice,” Hepatitis Monthly, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 620–628, 2011.
- Karen Talour, Claire Abasq, Bruno Sassolas, Yves Le Ru, Virginie Jannou, and Laurent Misery, “DRESS-like syndrome induced by shiitake mushroom,” European Journal of Dermatology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 640–641, 2011.
- Nikolai Petrovsky, and Peter D. Cooper, “Carbohydrate-based immune adjuvants,” Expert Review of Vaccines, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 523–537, 2011.
- Fadi Saade, and Nikolai Petrovsky, “Technologies for enhanced efficacy of DNA vaccines,” Expert Review of Vaccines, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 189–209, 2012.
- Xiaofei Xu, Huidan Yan, Jian Tang, Jian Chen, and Xuewu Zhang, “ Polysaccharides in Lentinus edodes : Isolation, Structure, Immuno-modulating activity and future prospective ,” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, pp. 121001070122009, 2012.
- Jiezhong Chen, Zhengyi Jiang, and Xu Dong Zhang, “The Application of Fungal Beta-glucans for the Treatment of Colon Cancer,” Anti-Cancer Agents In Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 725–730, 2013.
- Xiaofei Li, Jing Wang, Wei Wang, Chunhong Liu, Shuhui Sun, Jianxin Gu, Xun Wang, Diana Boraschi, and Di Qu, “Immunomodulatory Activity of a Novel, Synthetic Beta-glucan (beta-glu6) in Murine Macrophages and Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Ulrike Lindequist, “Is shiitake more than a delicacy?,” Zeitschrift fur Phytotherapie, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 121–125, 2013.