- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 684504, 10 pages
Endocrine Disruptors and Leydig Cell Function
Department of Women's and Children's Health, Pediatric Endocrinology Unit, Karolinska Institute & University Hospital, Q2:08, E-17176 Stockholm, Sweden
Received 11 December 2009; Revised 23 May 2010; Accepted 23 June 2010
Academic Editor: Leon Spicer
Copyright © 2010 K. Svechnikov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sepideh Arbabi Bidgoli, Mona Karimi, Zahra Asami, Hoda Baher, and Mansour Djamali Zavarhei, “Association between testicular Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor levels and idiopathic male infertility: A case–control study in Iran,” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 409, no. 18, pp. 3267–3273, 2011.
- Georges Pointis, Jérome Gilleron, Diane Carette, and Dominique Segretain, “Testicular connexin 43, a precocious molecular target for the effect of environmental toxicants on male fertility,” Spermatogenesis, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 303–317, 2011.
- Danielle E. Buttke, Kanta Sircar, and Colleen Martin, “Exposures to Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals and Age of Menarche in Adolescent Girls in NHANES (2003–2008),” Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 120, no. 11, pp. 1613–1618, 2012.
- Cendrine Geoffroy-Siraudin, Anderson Dieudonne Loundou, Fanny Romain, Vincent Achard, Blandine Courbiere, Marie-Helene Perrard, Philippe Durand, and Marie-Roberte Guichaoua, “Decline of semen quality among 10 932 males consulting for couple infertili ty over a 20-year period in Marseille, France,” Asian Journal of Andrology, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 584–590, 2012.
- Tsutomu Ogata, Maki Fukami, Rie Yoshida, Eiko Nagata, Yasuko Fujisawa, Atsumi Yoshida, and Yasunori Yoshimura, “Haplotype analysis of ESR2 in Japanese patients with spermatogenic failure,” Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 449–452, 2012.
- Reda H. ElMazoudy, and Azza A. Attia, “Endocrine-disrupting and cytotoxic potential of anticholinesterase insecticide, diazinon in reproductive toxicity of male mice,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 209-210, pp. 111–120, 2012.
- Malgorzata Kotula-Balak, Katarzyna Chojnacka, Anna Hejmej, Jerzy Galas, Monika Satola, and Barbara Bilinska, “Does 4-tert-octylphenol affect estrogen signaling pathways in bank vole Leydig cells and tumor mouse Leydig cells in vitro?,” Reproductive Toxicology, vol. 39, pp. 6–16, 2013.
- Lihui Wang, Xueting Wang, Zhirong Geng, Yuan Zhou, Yu Chen, Jiang Wu, and Xiaodong Han, “Distribution of microcystin-LR to testis of male Sprague–Dawley rats,” Ecotoxicology, 2013.