- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 726045, 24 pages
Regulation of Gene Expression in Protozoa Parasites
1Programa Institucional de Biomedicina Molecular, ENMyH-IPN, Guillermo, Massieu Helguera, No. 239, Fracc. La Escalera, Ticomán, CP 07320 México, Mexico
2Departamento de Infectómica y Patogénesis Molecular, Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del IPN, A.P. 14-740 México, DF 07000, Mexico
Received 31 July 2009; Revised 10 November 2009; Accepted 8 January 2010
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2010 Consuelo Gomez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Djana F. Harp, and Indrajit Chowdhury, “Trichomoniasis: evaluation to execution,” European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 157, no. 1, pp. 3–9, 2011.
- Mercedes Calixto-Gálvez, Mónica Romero-Díaz, Alejandro García-Muñoz, Andrés Salas-Casas, Jonnatan Pais-Morales, Iván J. Galván, Esther Orozco, and Mario A. Rodríguez, “Identification of a polypeptide containing Tudor and staphyloccocal nuclease-like domains as the sequence-specific binding protein to the upstream regulatory element 1 of Entamoeba histolytica,” International Journal for Parasitology, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 775–782, 2011.
- Maria Carolina Dalmasso, William Joseph Sullivan, and Sergio Oscar Angel, “Canonical and variant histones of protozoan parasites,” Frontiers in Bioscience-Landmark, vol. 16, pp. 2086–2105, 2011.
- H. C. E. Cortes, N. Muller, D. Boykin, C. E. Stephens, and A. Hemphill, “In vitro effects of arylimidamides against Besnoitia besnoiti infection in Vero cells,” Parasitology, vol. 138, no. 5, pp. 583–592, 2011.
- Mariana Serpeloni, Newton M. Vidal, Samuel Goldenberg, Andrea R. Avila, and Federico G. Hoffmann, “Comparative genomics of proteins involved in RNA nucleocytoplasmic export,” Bmc Evolutionary Biology, vol. 11, 2011.
- Renu Tuteja, Abulaish Ansari, and Virander Singh Chauhan, “Emerging Functions of Transcription Factors in Malaria Parasite,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–6, 2011.
- Porkodi Panneerselvam, Praveen Bawankar, Surashree Kulkarni, and Swati Patankar, “In Silico Prediction of Evolutionarily Conserved GC-Rich Elements Associate d with Antigenic Proteins of Plasmodium falciparum,” Evolutionary Bioinformatics, vol. 7, pp. 235–255, 2011.
- Showgy Yasir Ma'ayeh, and Phillip Thomas Brook-Carter, “Representational difference analysis identifies specific genes in the inter action of Giardia duodenalis with the murine intestinal epithelial cell lin e, IEC-6,” International Journal for Parasitology, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 501–509, 2012.
- Mario Hernandes-Alejandro, Mercedes Calixto-Gálvez, Israel López-Reyes, Andrés Salas-Casas, Javier Cázares-Ápatiga, Esther Orozco, and Mario A. Rodríguez, “The small GTPase EhRabB of Entamoeba histolytica is differentially expressed during phagocytosis,” Parasitology Research, vol. 112, no. 4, pp. 1631–1640, 2013.
- Zoran Ivanovic, “Respect the anaerobic nature of stem cells to exploit their potential in regenerative medicine,” Regenerative Medicine, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 677–680, 2013.
- Juan Jose Nogal-Ruiz, Vicente J. Aran, Jose Antonio Escario, Alicia Gomez-Barrio, and J. F. Alderete, “Determination of internal transcribed spacer regions (ITS) in Trichomonas v aginalis isolates and differentiation among Trichomonas species,” Parasitology International, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 427–431, 2014.
- Martina Bradic, Sally D. Warring, and Vivien Low, “The Tc1/mariner transposable element family shapes genetic variation and gene expression in the protist Trichomonas vaginalis,” Mobile Dna, vol. 5, 2014.