- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 752381, 12 pages
Antigen-Specific Polyclonal Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes Induced by Fusions of Dendritic Cells and Tumor Cells
1Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, The Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo 105-8461, Japan
2Institute of Clinical Medicine and Research, The Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo 105-8461, Japan
3Saitama Cancer Center Research Institute for Clinical Oncology, 818 Komuro, Ina-machi, Kitaadachi-gun, Saitama 362-0806, Japan
4Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, 650 Albany Street, Room 309, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Received 29 November 2009; Revised 21 January 2010; Accepted 1 February 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Shigeo Koido et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guo-hui Zhu, Xiao-dong Weng, Xiu-heng Liu, and You-lin Kuang, “Culture and cryopreservation of mouse bone marrow-derived dendritic cells,” Journal of Clinical Rehabilitative Tissue Engineering Research, vol. 14, no. 45, pp. 8455–8459, 2010.
- Lindzy F Dodson, William G Hawkins, and Peter Goedegebuure, “Potential targets for pancreatic cancer immunotherapeutics,” Immunotherapy, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 517–537, 2011.
- Shigeo Koido, Sadamu Homma, Akitaka Takahara, Yoshihisa Namiki, Hideo Komita, Eijiro Nagasaki, Masaki Ito, Keisuke Nagatsuma, Kan Uchiyama, Kenichi Satoh, Toshifumi Ohkusa, Jianlin Gong, and Hisao Tajiri, “Immunologic Monitoring of Cellular Responses by Dendritic/Tumor Cell Fusion Vaccines,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–13, 2011.
- Kun Qin, Ge Tian, Peng Li, Qiang Chen, Run Zhang, Yi-quan Ke, Zhi-cheng Xiao, and Xiao-dan Jiang, “Anti-glioma response of autologous T cells stimulated by autologous dendritic cells electrofused with CD133+ or CD133− glioma cells,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, vol. 242, no. 1-2, pp. 9–15, 2012.
- A Fujihira, T Suzuki, M O Chang, T Moriyama, M Kitajima, and H Takaku, “Antitumor effects of baculovirus-infected dendritic cells against human pancreatic carcinoma,” Gene Therapy, 2014.
- Xuan Wang, Fang-Cheng Zhang, Hong-Yang Zhao, Xiao-Ling Lu, Yun Sun, Zhi-Yong Xiong, and Xiao-Bing Jiang, “Human IP10-scFv and DC-induced CTL synergistically inhibit the growth of glioma in a xenograft model,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Yunfei Zhang, Wen Luo, Yucai Wang, Yunyan Liu, and Lianhe Zheng, “Purified Dendritic Cell-Tumor Fusion Hybrids Supplemented with Non-Adherent Dendritic Cells Fraction Are Superior Activators of Antitumor Immunity,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.