- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 783297, 5 pages
Postnatal BDNF Expression Profiles in Prefrontal Cortex and Hippocampus of a Rat Schizophrenia Model Induced by MK-801 Administration
1Key Laboratory of Mental Health, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University, Beijing 100191, China
2Department of Psychopharmacology, Institute of Mental Health, Peking University, Beijing 100191, China
Received 18 April 2010; Accepted 10 May 2010
Academic Editor: Xudong Huang
Copyright © 2010 Chunmei Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nina Segnitz, Thomas Ferbert, Andrea Schmitt, Peter Gass, Peter J. Gebicke-Haerter, and Mathias Zink, “Effects of chronic oral treatment with aripiprazole on the expression of NM DA receptor subunits and binding sites in rat brain,” Psychopharmacology, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 127–142, 2011.
- Francesco Matrisciano, Erbo Dong, David Peter Gavin, Ferdinando Nicoletti, and Alessandro Guidotti, “Activation of Group II Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Promotes DNA Demeth ylation in the Mouse Brain,” Molecular Pharmacology, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 174–182, 2011.
- Yun-Ai Su, Xiao-Dong Wang, Ji-Tao Li, Chun-Mei Guo, Yu Feng, Yang Yang, Run-Hu Huang, and Tian-Mei Si, “Age-specific effects of early MK-801 treatment on working memory in female rats,” Neuroreport, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 402–406, 2011.
- M. Ayalew, H. Le-Niculescu, D. F. Levey, N. Jain, B. Changala, S. D. Patel, E. Winiger, A. Breier, A. Shekhar, R. Amdur, D. Koller, J. I. Nurnberger, A. Corvin, M. Geyer, M. T. Tsuang, D. Salomon, N. J. Schork, A. H. Fanous, M. C. O'Donovan, and A. B. Niculescu, “Convergent functional genomics of schizophrenia: from comprehensive underst anding to genetic risk prediction,” Molecular Psychiatry, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 887–905, 2012.
- Francesco Matrisciano, Patricia Tueting, Stefania Maccari, Ferdinando Nicoletti, and Alessandro Guidotti, “Pharmacological Activation of Group-II Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Cor rects a Schizophrenia-Like Phenotype Induced by Prenatal Stress in Mice,” Neuropsychopharmacology, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 929–938, 2012.
- Ann Li Lim, David Alan Taylor, and Daniel Thomas Malone, “Consequences of early life MK-801 administration: Long-term behavioural effects and relevance to schizophrenia research,” Behavioural Brain Research, vol. 227, no. 1, pp. 276–286, 2012.
- Satoshi Okuyama, Takahiro Fukata, Yuki Nishigawa, Yoshiaki Amakura, Morio Yoshimura, Takashi Yoshida, Mitsunari Nakajima, and Yoshiko Furukawa, “Citrus flavonoid improves MK-801-induced locomotive hyperactivity: Possible relevance to schizophrenia,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2013.
- Daiane B. Fraga, Helena M. Abelaira, Renata D. De Luca, Leila Canever, Bianca Pfaffenseller, Gabriela D. Colpo, Flavio Kapczinski, Joao Quevedo, and Alexandra I. Zugno, “Ketamine alters behavior and decreases BDNF levels in the rat brain as a fu nction of time after drug administration,” Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 262–266, 2013.
- Johanna Andrea Gutierrez-Vargas, Juan Ignacio Muñoz-Manco, Luis Miguel Garcia-Segura, and Gloria Patricia Cardona-Gómez, “Glun2b N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor subunit mediates atorvastatin-Induced neuroprotection after focal cerebral ischemia,” Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2014.
- Yun Xiu, Xiang-Ru Kong, Lei Zhang, Xuan Qiu, Feng-Lei Chao, Chao Peng, Yuan Gao, Chun-Xia Huang, San-Rong Wang, and Yong Tang, “White Matter Injuries Induced by MK-801 in a Mouse Model of Schizophrenia Based on NMDA Antagonism,” The Anatomical Record, 2014.
- Yun-Ai Su, Run-Hu Huang, Xiao-Dong Wang, and Ji-Tao Li, “Impaired working memory by repeated neonatal MK-801 treatment is ameliorate d by galantamine in adult rats,” European Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 725, pp. 32–39, 2014.
- Yun-Ai Su, Run-Hu Huang, Xiao-Dong Wang, Ji-Tao Li, and Tian-Mei Si, “Impaired working memory by repeated neonatal MK-801 treatment is ameliorated by galantamine in adult rats,” European Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 725, pp. 32–39, 2014.
- Ayelet Kaminitz, Hadar Segal, Michal Taler, Daniel Offen, Irit Gil-Ad, Raphael Mechoulam, and Abraham Weizman, “Dominant negative DISC1 mutant mice display specific social behaviour defic its and aberration in BDNF and cannabinoid receptor expression,” World Journal of Biological Psychiatry, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 76–82, 2014.