- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 807084, 12 pages
Physiologic Basis and Pathophysiologic Implications of the Diastolic Properties of the Cardiac Muscle
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Alameda Prof. Hernâni Monteiro, 4200-319 Porto, Portugal
Received 1 November 2009; Revised 15 February 2010; Accepted 21 March 2010
Academic Editor: Henk L. M. Granzier
Copyright © 2010 João Ferreira-Martins and Adelino F. Leite-Moreira. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chun Zi Jin, Ji Hyun Jang, Yue Wang, Jae Gon Kim, Young Min Bae, Jun Shi, Cheng Ri Che, Sung Joon Kim, and Yin Hua Zhang, “Neuronal nitric oxide synthase is up-regulated by angiotensin II and attenuates NADPH oxidase activity and facilitates relaxation in murine left ventricular myocytes,” Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 1274–1281, 2012.
- Vincent F.M. Segers, Dirk L. Brutsaert, and Gilles W. De Keulenaer, “Pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure in heart failure with preserved left ventricular ejection fraction,” Current Opinion in Cardiology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 273–280, 2012.
- Roberto Pecoits-Filho, Sérgio Bucharles, and Silvio H. Barberato, “Diastolic Heart Failure in Dialysis Patients: Mechanisms, Diagnostic Approach, and Treatment,” Seminars in Dialysis, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 35–41, 2012.
- J. Greer, “Pathophysiology of cardiovascular dysfunction in sepsis,” BJA Education, 2015.
- Tetsuya Ogawa, Misato Koeda, and Kosaku Nitta, “Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in End-Stage Kidney Disease: Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment,” Therapeutic Apheresis and Dialysis, 2015.