- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 823131, 6 pages
Discrepancy between mRNA and Protein Expression of Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin in Bronchial Epithelium Induced by Sulfur Mustard
1Chemical Injury Research Center (CIRC), Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 114359-44711, Iran
2Research Center, Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization, Tehran 1157-14665, Iran
3Research Center of Molecular Biology, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 114359-44711, Iran
4Division of Histology, Department of Rehabilitation, School of Medical Sciences & Welfare, Tohoku Bunka Gakuen University, Sendai 981-8551, Japan
Received 22 October 2009; Accepted 8 March 2010
Academic Editor: Rita Casadio
Copyright © 2010 Majid Ebrahimi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Reza Nourani, Samaneh Yazdani, Mehryar Habibi Roudkenar, Majid Ebrahimi, Raheleh Halabian, Leila Mirbagheri, Mostafa Ghanei, and Abbas Ali Imani Fooladi, “Ho1 mRNA and protein do not change in parallel in bronchial biopsies of patients after long term exposure to sulfur mustard,” Gene Regulation and Systems Biology, vol. 2010, no. 4, pp. 83–90, 2010.
- Chuanqing Ding, Prachi Nandoskar, Michael Lu, Padmaja Thomas, Melvin D. Trousdale, and Yanru Wang, “Changes of Aquaporins in the Lacrimal Glands of a Rabbit Model of Sjogren's Syndrome,” Current Eye Research, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 571–578, 2011.
- Samaneh Yazdani, Mohammad Hasan Karimfar, Abbas Ali Imani Fooladi, Leila Mirbagheri, Majid Ebrahimi, Mostafa Ghanei, and Mohammad Reza Nourani, “Nuclear factor kappa B1/RelA mediates the inflammation and/or survival of h uman airway exposed to sulfur mustard,” Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 367–373, 2011.
- Vasanthi R. Sunil, Jianliang Shen, Kinal Patel-Vayas, Andrew J. Gow, Jeffrey D. Laskin, and Debra L. Laskin, “Role of reactive nitrogen species generated via inducible nitric oxide synthase in vesicant-induced lung injury, inflammation and altered lung functioning,” Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, vol. 261, no. 1, pp. 22–30, 2012.
- Zongchao Han, Adarsha Koirala, Rasha Makkia, Mark J Cooper, and Muna I Naash, “Direct gene transfer with compacted DNA nanoparticles in retinal pigment epithelial cells: expression, repeat delivery and lack of toxicity,” Nanomedicine, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 521–539, 2012.
- Dirk Steinritz, Jana Weber, Frank Balszuweit, Horst Thiermann, and Annette Schmidt, “Sulfur mustard induced nuclear translocation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate-dehydrogenase (GAPDH),” Chemico-Biological Interactions, 2013.
- Patrícia Fernanda Schuck, Dênis Reis De Assis, Carolina Maso Viegas, Talita Carneiro Brandão Pereira, Jéssica Luca Machado, Camila Brulezi Furlanetto, Mauricio Reis Bogo, Emilio Luiz Streck, and Gustavo Costa Ferreira, “Ethylmalonic acid modulates Na+, K+-ATPase activity and mRNA levels in rat cerebral cortex,” Synapse, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 111–117, 2013.
- Jianyan Huang, Michael Lu, and Chuanqing Ding, “ Na + /K + -ATPase Expression Changes in the Rabbit Lacrimal Glands During Pregnancy ,” Current Eye Research, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 18–26, 2013.
- Mohammad Reza Nourani, Sadegh Azimzadeh, Mostafa Ghanei, and Abbas Ali Imani Fooladi, “ Expression of glutathione S -transferase variants in human airway wall after long-term response to sulfur mustard ,” Journal of Receptors and Signal Transduction, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Alicja Tomaszek, Jacek Bania, Pawel Krupa, Urszula Paslawska, Maciej Zacharski, Adrian Janiszewski, Tadeusz Stefaniak, Dorota Zysko, Hossein Ardehali, Ewa A. Jankowska, and Piotr Ponikowski, “Changes in parasympathetic system in medulla oblongata in male pigs in the course of tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy,” Autonomic Neuroscience-Basic & Clinical, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 253–259, 2013.
- Marijn Rutgers, Daniel B. Saris, Lucienne A. Vonk, Mattie H. van Rijen, Vanessa Akrum, Danielle Langeveld, Antonette van Boxtel, Wouter J. Dhert, and Laura B. Creemers, “Effect of Collagen Type I or Type II on Chondrogenesis by Cultured Human Ar ticular Chondrocytes,” Tissue Engineering Part A, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 59–65, 2013.
- M. Vascellari, M. Giantin, K. Capello, A. Carminato, E. M. Morello, A. Vercelli, A. Granato, P. Buracco, M. Dacasto, and F. Mutinelli, “Expression of Ki67, BCL-2, and COX-2 in Canine Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumors: Association With Grading and Prognosis,” Veterinary Pathology, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 110–121, 2013.