- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 840363, 11 pages
Preparation and Characterization of a Novel Skin Substitute
Department of Plastic Surgery, Burn Unit and Skin Bank, Ospedale CTO, Turin, Via Zuretti 29, 10126 Torino, Italy
Received 20 May 2010; Revised 12 July 2010; Accepted 29 July 2010
Academic Editor: Anton M. Jetten
Copyright © 2010 Carlotta Castagnoli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sheng-Ping Huang, Chia-Chun Hsu, Shun-Cheng Chang, Chih-Hsin Wang, Shou-Cheng Deng, Niann-Tzyy Dai, Tim-Mo Chen, James Yi-Hsin Chan, Shyi-Gen Chen, and Shih-Ming Huang, “Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Seeded on Acellular Dermal Matrix Grafts Enhance Wound Healing in a Murine Model of a Full-Thickness Defect,” Annals Of Plastic Surgery, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 656–662, 2012.
- C. Bianco, G. Adami, M. Crosera, F. Larese, S. Casarin, C. Castagnoli, M. Stella, and G. Maina, “Silver percutaneous absorption after exposure to silver nanoparticles: A comparison study of three human skin graft samples used for clinical applications,” Burns, 2014.
- Marco Consiglio, Michele Destefanis, Deborah Morena, Valentina Foglizzo, Mattia Forneris, Gianpiero Pescarmona, and Francesca Silvagno, “The Vitamin D Receptor Inhibits the Respiratory Chain, Contributing to the Metabolic Switch that Is Essential for Cancer Cell Proliferation,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 12, 2014.