- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 846872, 17 pages
Tumor Microenvironment and Immune Effects of Antineoplastic Therapy in Lymphoproliferative Syndromes
1Pathology Department, Hospital de Tortosa Verge de la Cinta, c/Esplanetes 14, 41300 Tortosa, Spain
2Clinical Oncology Department, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Avda Dr Fedriani s/n, 41009 Sevilla, Spain
3Pathology Department, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Avda Dr Fedriani s/n, 41009 Sevilla, Spain
4Clinical Oncology Department, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, c/Manuel de Falla 1, 28222 Madrid, Spain
Received 28 December 2009; Revised 14 May 2010; Accepted 21 June 2010
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2010 Tomás Álvaro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luis de la Cruz-Merino, Fernando Henao Carrasco, David Vicente Baz, Esteban Nogales Fernández, Juan José Reina Zoilo, Manuel Codes Manuel de Villena, and Enrique Grande Pulido, “Immune Microenvironment in Colorectal Cancer: A New Hallmark to Change Old Paradigms,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–9, 2011.
- Bin Bao, Archana Thakur, Yiwei Li, Aamir Ahmad, Asfar S. Azmi, Sanjeev Banerjee, Dejuan Kong, Shadan Ali, Lawrence G. Lum, and Fazlul H. Sarkar, “The immunological contribution of NF-kappa B within the tumor microenvironment: A potential protective role of zinc as an anti-tumor agent,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Reviews on Cancer, vol. 1825, no. 2, pp. 160–172, 2012.
- Luis de la Cruz-Merino, Marylène Lejeune, Esteban Nogales Fernández, Fernando Henao Carrasco, Ana Grueso López, Ana Illescas Vacas, Mariano Provencio Pulla, Cristina Callau, and Tomás Álvaro, “Role of Immune Escape Mechanisms in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Development and Progression: A Whole New World with Therapeutic Implications,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–24, 2012.
- Eva Posfai, Gabor Irsai, Arpad Illes, Gabor Mehes, Imelda Marton, Csaba Molnar, Istvan Csipo, Sandor Barath, and Lajos Gergely, “Evaluation of Significance of Lymphocyte Subpopulations and Non-specific Serologic Markers in B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients,” Pathology & Oncology Research, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 649–654, 2014.
- Grazia Malaponte, Sameh Hafsi, Jerry Polesel, Giancarlo Castellano, Paola Spessotto, Claudio Guarneri, Silvana Canevari, Santo S. Signorelli, James A. McCubrey, and Massimo Libra, “Tumor microenvironment in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: Matrixmetalloproteinases activation is mediated by osteopontin overexpression,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2015.