- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 860160, 7 pages
Prime-Boost Vaccination Using Chemokine-Fused gp120 DNA and HIV Envelope Peptides Activates Both Immediate and Long-Term Memory Cellular Responses in Rhesus Macaques
1Department of Lymphoma and Myeloma, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2Center for Cancer Immunology Research, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
3Department of Veterinary Sciences, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Bastrop, TX 78602, USA
4Department of Immunology, M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, The University of Texas, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Received 21 November 2009; Accepted 2 March 2010
Academic Editor: Hanchun Yang
Copyright © 2010 Hong Qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hong Qin, Soung-chul Cha, Sattva S. Neelapu, Chengwen Liu, Yi-Hong Wang, Jinsong Wei, Xiao-Feng Qin, Yong-Jun Liu, and Larry W. Kwak, “Generation of an immune microenvironment as a novel mechanism for myotoxins to potentiate genetic vaccines,” Vaccine, vol. 28, no. 50, pp. 7970–7978, 2010.
- Elham Mohit, and Sima Rafati, “Chemokine-based immunotherapy: delivery systems and combination therapies,” Immunotherapy, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 807–840, 2012.