- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 894971, 6 pages
Triggering DTH and CTL Activity by fd Filamentous Bacteriophages: Role of CD4+ T Cells in Memory Responses
1Institute of Genetics and Biophysics “Adriano Buzzati Traverso”, CNR, Via P. Castellino 111, 80131 Naples, Italy
2Institute of Protein Biochemistry, CNR, Via P. Castellino 111, 80131 Naples, Italy
Received 20 November 2009; Revised 4 February 2010; Accepted 13 February 2010
Academic Editor: Kim Klonowski
Copyright © 2010 Giovanna Del Pozzo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonella Caivano, Nicole A. Doria-Rose, Benjamin Buelow, Rossella Sartorius, Maria Trovato, Luciana D'Apice, Gonzalo J. Domingo, William F. Sutton, Nancy L. Haigwood, and Piergiuseppe De Berardinis, “HIV-1 Gag p17 presented as virus-like particles on the E2 scaffold from Geobacillus stearothermophilus induces sustained humoral and cellular immune responses in the absence of IFNγ production by CD4+ T cells,” Virology, vol. 407, no. 2, pp. 296–305, 2010.
- Antonella Prisco, and Piergiuseppe De Berardinis, “Filamentous Bacteriophage Fd as an Antigen Delivery System in Vaccination,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 5179–5194, 2012.
- R. Segura-Velázquez, J. Cervantes, E. Acosta, I. Sánchez-Betancourt, N. Villalobos, L.F. Rodarte, M. Restelli, G. Fragoso, and E. Sciutto, “Influenza vaccine: Development of a novel intranasal and subcutaneous recombinant adjuvant,” Vaccine, 2013.