- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 910375, 6 pages
Release of Glycoprotein (GP1) from the Tegumental Surface of Taenia solium by Phospholipase C from Clostridium perfringens Suggests a Novel Protein-Anchor to Membranes
1Departamento de Microbiología y Parasitología, Facultad de Medicina, UNAM, México 04510, DF, Mexico
2Departamento de Inmunología, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas, UNAM, México 04510, DF, Mexico
Received 21 August 2009; Accepted 12 October 2009
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2010 Abraham Landa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamdan I. Al-Mohamme, and Magdy M. Youssef, “Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis of Proteins Extracted from Nematotaenia Dispar which Isolated from Varanus griseus in Saudi Arabia,” Research Journal of Biological Sciences, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 735–738, 2010.
- Yanina Arana, Manuela Verastegui, Iskra Tuero, Louis Grandjean, Hector H. Garcia, and Robert H. Gilman, “Characterization of the carbohydrate components of Taenia solium oncosphere proteins and their role in the antigenicity,” Parasitology Research, 2013.
- José Navarrete-Perea, Rodrigo Orozco-Ramírez, Bárbara Moguel, Edda Sciutto, Raúl J. Bobes, and Juan P. Laclette, “Differential antigenic protein recovery from Taenia solium cyst tissues using several detergents,” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology, 2015.