- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 915980, 8 pages
High-Throughput Sequencing of MicroRNAs in Adenovirus Type 3 Infected Human Laryngeal Epithelial Cells
1State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Southeast University, SiPaiLou2#, Nanjing 210096, China
2Key Laboratory of Enteric Pathogenic Microbiology, Ministry of Health, Microbiological Laboratory, Jiangsu Center for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), 172 Jiangsu Rd, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 11 February 2010; Revised 27 March 2010; Accepted 31 March 2010
Academic Editor: Momiao Xiong
Copyright © 2010 Yuhua Qi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anja P. M. Verhagen, and Ger J. M. Pruijn, “Are the Ro RNP-associated Y RNAs concealing microRNAs? Y RNA-derived miRNAs may be involved in autoimmunity,” BioEssays, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 674–682, 2011.
- Shuchun Li, Yong Wang, Haitao Wang, Yunfei Bai, Gaofeng Liang, Yuanyuan Wang, Ningping Huang, and Zhongdang Xiao, “MicroRNAs as participants in cytotoxicity of CdTe quantum dots in NIH/3T3 c ells,” Biomaterials, vol. 32, no. 15, pp. 3807–3814, 2011.
- D. J. Studholme, “Deep sequencing of small RNAs in plants: applied bioinformatics,” Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 71–85, 2011.
- Elena Carnero, James D. Sutherland, and Puri Fortes, “Adenovirus and miRNAs,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms, vol. 1809, no. 11-12, pp. 660–667, 2011.
- Qian Wu, Zuhong Lu, Hailing Li, Jiafeng Lu, Li Guo, and Qinyu Ge, “Next-Generation Sequencing of MicroRNAs for Breast Cancer Detection,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 2011.
- Pauline Chugh, and Dirk P. Dittmer, “Potential pitfalls in microRNA profiling,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: RNA, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 601–616, 2012.
- Yuan Liu, Qi Yin, Yao Yuan, Wenyong Yang, Chuangui Jiang, and Canhua Huang, “Infectomics Screening for Novel Antiviral Drug Targets,” Drug Development Research, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. 365–380, 2012.
- Teshome T. Bizuayehu, Carlos F.C. Lanes, Tomasz Furmanek, Bård O. Karlsen, Jorge M.O. Fernandes, Steinar D. Johansen, and Igor Babiak, “Differential expression patterns of conserved miRNAs and isomiRs during Atlantic halibut development,” BMC Genomics, vol. 13, no. 1, 2012.
- Chong-Jian Chen, and Edith Heard, “Small RNAs derived from structural non-coding RNAs,” Methods, 2013.
- Leonidas Benetatos, Eleftheria Hatzimichael, Eric Londin, George Vartholomatos, Phillipe Loher, Isidore Rigoutsos, and Evangelos Briasoulis, “The microRNAs within the DLK1-DIO3 genomic region: Involvement in disease pathogenesis,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 795–814, 2013.
- Yiyue Ge, Kangchen Zhao, Yuhua Qi, Xiaoyan Min, Zhiyang Shi, Xian Qi, Yunfeng Shan, Lan Cui, Minghao Zhou, Yong Wang, Hua Wang, and Lunbiao Cui, “Serum microRNA expression profile as a biomarker for the diagnosis of pertu ssis,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 1325–1332, 2013.
- Zhi-Qiang Du, Cai-Xia Yang, Max F. Rothschild, and Jason W. Ross, “Novel microRNA families expanded in the human genome,” BMC Genomics, vol. 14, no. 1, 2013.
- Nicholas Redshaw, Carme Camps, Vikas Sharma, Mehdi Motallebipour, Marcela Guzman-Ayala, Spyros Oikonomopoulos, Efstathia Thymiakou, Jiannis Ragoussis, and Vasso Episkopou, “TGF-β/Smad2/3 Signaling Directly Regulates Several miRNAs in Mouse ES Cells and Early Embryos,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 1, 2013.
- Joseph M. Dhahbi, “Circulating Small Noncoding RNAs as Biomarkers of Aging,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2014.