- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 103924, 9 pages
Characterization of an Effective CTL Response against HIV and SIV Infections
Health Sciences Research Institute, Germans Trias i Pujol, 08916 Badalona, Spain
Received 1 July 2011; Accepted 1 August 2011
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2011 Meritxell Genescà. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shokrollah Elahi, and Helen Horton, “Association of HLA-alleles with the immune regulation of chronic viral infections,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1361–1365, 2012.
- Abbas Jamali, Marijke Holtrop, Aalzen de Haan, Hamidreza Hashemi, Mohammad Shenagari, Arash Memarnejadian, Farzin Roohvand, Farzaneh Sabahi, Masumeh Tavassoti Kheiri, and Anke Huckriede, “Cationic influenza virosomes as an adjuvanted delivery system for CTL induction by DNA vaccination,” Immunology Letters, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 77–82, 2012.
- Catherine N. Kibirige, Frederick A. Menendez, Hao Zhang, Tricia L. Nilles, Susan Langan, and Joseph B. Margolick, “Late-Emerging Strains of HIV Induce T-cell Homeostasis Failure by Promoting Bystander Cell Death and Immune Exhaustion in Naïve CD4 and all CD8 T-cells,” Medical Hypotheses, 2014.