- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 167395, 6 pages
CTLA-4 Gene Polymorphism and the Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the Chinese Population
1Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430060, China
2Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, China
Received 14 April 2011; Revised 25 May 2011; Accepted 9 June 2011
Academic Editor: Nathan A. Ellis
Copyright © 2011 Ahmad Taha Khalaf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jin-Xia Zhai, Li-Wei Zou, Zhao-Xiang Zhang, Wen-Jing Fan, Han-Yong Wang, Ting Liu, Zheng Ren, Rui-Xue Dai, and Dongqing Ye, “CTLA-4 polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): a meta-analysis,” Molecular Biology Reports, 2013.
- Yifeng Guo, Fang Guo, Chongyang Wei, Jianxin Qiu, Yong Liu, Yu Fang, and Junwei Gao, “CTLA4 Gene Polymorphisms Influence the Incidence of Infection after Renal Transplantation in Chinese Recipients,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Jie Liu, and Hongxin Zhang, “−1722T/C polymorphism (rs733618) of CTLA-4 significantly associated with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): A comprehensive meta-analysis,” Human Immunology, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 341–347, 2013.
- Ji-Min Zhu, Bai-Kun Li, Gui-Mei Chen, Chen-Chen Feng, Han Cen, Yin-Guang Fan, Bin Wang, Hai-Feng Pan, and Dong-Qing Ye, “CTLA-4 -1722T/C Polymorphism and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Susceptibility: A Meta-analysis Involving Ten Separate Studies,” Immunological Investigations, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 91–105, 2013.
- Nancy M. Guindy, Heba A. AbdEl Ghaffar, Rasha M. Refai, and Rabab E. Hawary, “Cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen-4 gene polymorphism in systemic lupus erythematosus Egyptian patients,” Comparative Clinical Pathology, 2013.
- Mahdieh Shojaa, Naemeh Javid, Mahsa Amoli, Fatemeh Shakeri, Nader M. Samaei, Mehrdad Aghaie, Patricia Khashayar, and Sedigheh Livani, “No evidence of association between CTLA-4 polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus in Iranian patients,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 681–684, 2013.
- Yuan-Huan Xiong, Li He, and Jing Fei, “Genetic variations in cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 and susceptibility to cervical cancer,” International Immunopharmacology, 2013.