- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 173471, 9 pages
Force Characteristics of the Rat Sternomastoid Muscle Reinnervated with End-to-End Nerve Repair
1Upper Airway Research Laboratory, Department of Research, Hackensack University Medical Center, 30 Prospect Avenue, Jurist Research Building, Hackensack, NJ 07601, USA
2Department of Neurosurgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Received 1 June 2011; Revised 8 September 2011; Accepted 22 September 2011
Academic Editor: Henk Granzier
Copyright © 2011 Stanislaw Sobotka and Liancai Mu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kai Ma, Zhifeng Huang, Jianfeng Ma, Longquan Shao, Huiming Wang, and Yanliang Wang, “Perlecan and synaptophysin changes in denervated skeletal muscle,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 7, no. 17, pp. 1293–1298, 2012.
- Stanislaw Sobotka, and Liancai Mu, “Force recovery and axonal regeneration of the sternomastoid muscle reinnervated with the end-to-end nerve anastomosis,” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 182, no. 2, pp. e51–e59, 2013.
- Stanislaw Sobotka, and Liancai Mu, “Comparison of muscle force after immediate and delayed reinnervation using nerve-muscle-endplate band grafting,” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 179, no. 1, pp. e117–e126, 2013.