- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 174615, 11 pages
Bioactivity Determination of Native and Variant Forms of Therapeutic Interferons
1Biologics and Genetic Therapies Directorate, Health Canada, Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0K9
2National Institute for the Control of Pharmaceutical and Biological Products, Beijing, 100810, China
3Department of Experimental Medicine, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2T5
4National Microbiology Laboratory, Public Health Agency of Canada, Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3E 3R2
5Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology & Immunology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1H 8M5
Received 15 November 2010; Accepted 14 January 2011
Academic Editor: Andrei Surguchov
Copyright © 2011 Louise Larocque et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael James Wilson Johnston, Grant Frahm, Xuguang Li, Yves Durocher, and Mary Alice Hefford, “O-Linked Glycosylation Leads to Decreased Thermal Stability of Interferon Alpha 2b as Measured by Two Orthogonal Techniques,” Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1661–1667, 2011.
- Marsha S. Russell, Changgui Li, Louise Larocque, Junzhi Wang, Aaron Farnsworth, Runtao He, and Xuguang Li, “Rapid and accurate determination of the potency of varicella vaccine by quantitative polymerase chain reaction,” Vaccine, vol. 29, no. 47, pp. 8490–8495, 2011.
- Marianne Berger Rentsch, and Gert Zimmer, “A vesicular stomatitis virus replicon-based bioassay for the rapid and sensitive determination of multi-species type I interferon,” PLoS ONE, vol. 6, no. 10, 2011.
- John K. Mark, Sophie Dionne, Terry D. Cyr, Sylvie Boucher, Michel Girard, and Mary Alice Hefford, “Utility of standard pharmacopeial and nonpharmacopeial methods in distinguishing folded, unfolded, and process variant forms of interferon α-2,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 101, no. 10, pp. 3672–3686, 2012.
- Lei Yu, Chunming Rao, Xinchang Shi, Yonghong Li, Kai Gao, Xuguang Li, and Junzhi Wang, “A Novel Bioassay for the Activity Determination of Therapeutic Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP),” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 11, 2012.
- Riccardo Torosantucci, Christian Schöneich, and Wim Jiskoot, “Oxidation of Therapeutic Proteins and Peptides: Structural and Biological Consequences,” Pharmaceutical Research, 2013.
- Emily Voigt, Bahar Inankur, Ashley Baltes, and John Yin, “A quantitative infection assay for human type I, II, and III interferon antiviral activities,” Virology Journal, vol. 10, 2013.
- Zhenglun Liang, Qunying Mao, Yiping Wang, Changgui Li, Kai Gao, and Junzhi Wang, “Regulatory science accelerates the development of biotechnology drugs and vaccines by NIFDC,” Emerging Microbes & Infections, vol. 3, no. 9, pp. e67, 2014.
- Yushuai Yang, Yong Zhou, Lei Yu, Xiang Li, Xinchang Shi, Xi Qin, Chunming Rao, and Junzhi Wang, “A novel reporter gene assay for Recombinant Human Erythropoietin (rHuEPO) pharmaceutical products,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2014.
- Melanie Moore, Jackie Ferguson, and Chris Burns, “Applications of cell-based bioassays measuring the induced expression of endogenous genes,” Bioanalysis, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 1563–1574, 2014.
- Leon AGJM van Aerts, Karen De Smet, Gabriele Reichmann, Jan Willem van der Laan, and Christian K Schneider, “Biosimilars entering the clinic without animal studies,” mAbs, pp. e29848, 2014.
- Mohammad Hossein Morowvat, Valiollah Babaeipour, Hamid Rajabi Memari, and Hossein Vahidi, “Optimization of Fermentation Conditions for Recombinant Human Interferon Beta Production by Escherichia coli Using the Response Surface Methodology,” Jundishapur Journal of Microbiology, vol. 8, no. 4, 2015.
- Debin Yu, Mingzhi Zhao, Liwei Dong, Lu Zhao, Mingwei Zou, Hetong Sun, Mengying Zhang, Hongyu Liu, and Zhihua Zou, “Design and evaluation of novel interferon lambda analogs with enhanced antiviral activity and improved drug attributes,” Drug Design Development And Therapy, vol. 10, 2016.