- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 180594, 11 pages
Pathophysiology of the Peritoneal Membrane during Peritoneal Dialysis: The Role of Hyaluronan
Department of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Room 302 New Clinical Building, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Received 28 June 2011; Revised 11 September 2011; Accepted 12 September 2011
Academic Editor: Beric Henderson
Copyright © 2011 Susan Yung and Tak Mao Chan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Susan Yung, and Tak Mao Chan, “The Role of Hyaluronan and CD44 in the Pathogenesis of Lupus Nephritis,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Yan-Hui Fang, Lan-Ping Jiang, Zi-Juan Zhou, Hai-Yun Wang, Hong Xu, Xue-Mei Li, Li-Meng Chen, and Xue-Wang Li, “Association of lipid metabolism disorder with peritoneal transport function and mortality in peritoneal dialysis patients,” Acta Academiae Medicinae Sinicae, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 327–331, 2013.
- Dirk G. Struijk, “Peritoneal changes in patients on long-term peritoneal dialysis,” Nature Reviews Nephrology, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 419–429, 2013.
- Stuart Turville, “Blocking of HIV entry through CD44–hyaluronic acid interactions,” Immunology and Cell Biology, 2014.
- Pamela E. Blackshear, Arun R. Pandiri, Thai-Vu T. Ton, Natasha P. Clayton, Keith R. Shockley, Shyamal D. Peddada, Kevin E. Gerrish, Robert C. Sills, and Mark J. Hoenerhoff, “Spontaneous Mesotheliomas in F344/N Rats Are Characterized by Dysregulation of Cellular Growth and Immune Function Pathways,” Toxicologic Pathology, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 863–876, 2014.
- Marina Souza Silva Velloso, Alba Otoni, Adriano de Paula Sabino, Whocely Victor de Castro, Sérgio Wyton Lima Pinto, Maria Aparecida Silva Marinho, and Danyelle Romana Alves Rios, “Peritoneal dialysis and inflammation,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 430, pp. 109–114, 2014.