- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 185646, 5 pages
Intermittent Chemotherapy and Erlotinib for Nonsmokers or Light Smokers with Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Lung: A Phase II Clinical Trial
1Institute of Oncology, Zaloska 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
2School of Medicine, University of maribor, Slomskov trg 15, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
3University Hospital for Pulmonary and Allergic Diseases, Golnik, Slovenia
Received 31 October 2010; Accepted 21 February 2011
Academic Editor: Tony Mok
Copyright © 2011 Matjaz Zwitter et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Giaccone, R. S. Herbst, C. Manegold et al., “Gefitinib in combination with gemcitabine and cisplatin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial—INTACT 1,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 777–784, 2004.
- R. S. Herbst, G. Giaccone, J. H. Schiller et al., “Gefitinib in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial—INTACT 2,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 785–794, 2004.
- R. S. Herbst, D. Prager, R. Hermann et al., “TRIBUTE: a phase III trial of erlotinib hydrochloride (OSI-774) combined with carboplatin and paclitaxel chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 23, no. 25, pp. 5892–5899, 2005.
- M. Zwitter, “Combining cytotoxic and targeted therapies for lung cancer,” Journal of Thoracic Oncology, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 1498–1499, 2010.
- P. Therasse, S. G. Arbuck, E. A. Eisenhauer et al., “New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 205–216, 2000.
- A. M. Davies, C. Ho, L. Beckett et al., “Intermittent erlotinib in combination with pemetrexed : phase I schedules designed to achieve pharmacodynamic separation,” Journal of Thoracic Oncology, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 862–868, 2009.
- T. S. K. Mok, Y. L. Wu, C. J. Yu et al., “Randomized, placebo-controlled, phase II study of sequential erlotinib and chemotherapy as first-line treatment for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 27, no. 30, pp. 5080–5087, 2009.