- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 193052, 8 pages
Separation and Identification of HSP-Associated Protein Complexes from Pancreatic Cancer Cell Lines Using 2D CN/SDS-PAGE Coupled with Mass Spectrometry
Department of Biophysics and Structural Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and School of Basic Medicine, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100005, China
Received 16 May 2011; Revised 12 August 2011; Accepted 17 August 2011
Academic Editor: Kapil Mehta
Copyright © 2011 Zhiyun Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carla Rossini Crepaldi, Phelipe Augusto Mariano Vitale, Andrea Cristina Tesch, Hélen Julie Laure, José César Rosa, and Marcelo de Cerqueira César, “Application of 2D BN/SDS-PAGE coupled with mass spectrometry for identification of VDAC –associated protein complexes related to mitochondrial binding sites for type I brain hexokinase,” Mitochondrion, 2013.
- Alexander R. Paredez, Arash Nayeri, Jennifer W. Xu, Jana Krtkova, and W. Zacheus Cande, “Identification of Obscure yet Conserved Actin-Associated Proteins in Giardia lamblia,” Eukaryotic Cell, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 776–784, 2014.