- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 198042, 6 pages
A Missense Mutation in Canine CLN6 in an Australian Shepherd with Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
1Mason Eye Institute, School of Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, One Hospital Drive, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
2Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
3Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Received 10 August 2010; Accepted 22 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Martin L. Katz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Keijiro Mizukami, Hye-Sook Chang, Akira Yabuki, Takuji Kawamichi, Natsuko Kawahara, Daisuke Hayashi, Mohammad A. Hossain, Mohammad M. Rahman, Mohammad M. Uddin, and Osamu Yamato, “Novel rapid genotyping assays for neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis in Border Collie dogs and high frequency of the mutant allele in Japan,” Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1131–1139, 2011.
- Eija H. Seppala, Lotta L. E. Koskinen, Christina H. Gullov, Paivi Jokinen, Peter Karlskov-Mortensen, Luciana Bergamasco, Izabella Baranowska Korberg, Sigitas Cizinauskas, Anita M. Oberbauer, Mette Berendt, Merete Fredholm, and Hannes Lohi, “Identification of a Novel Idiopathic Epilepsy Locus in Belgian Shepherd Dog s,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 3, 2012.
- Kari J. Ekenstedt, Edward E. Patterson, and James R. Mickelson, “Canine epilepsy genetics,” Mammalian Genome, vol. 23, no. 1-2, pp. 28–39, 2012.
- Esther E. Biswas-Fiss, Stephanie Affet, Malissa Ha, and Subhasis B. Biswas, “Retinoid Binding Properties of Nucleotide Binding Domain 1 of the Stargardt Disease-associated ATP Binding Cassette (ABC) Transporter, ABCA4,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 287, no. 53, pp. 44097–44107, 2012.
- Kari J. Ekenstedt, and Anita M. Oberbauer, “Inherited Epilepsy in Dogs,” Topics in Companion Animal Medicine, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 51–58, 2013.
- Jeremy P. Morgan, Helen Magee, Andrew Wong, Tarah Nelson, Bettina Koch, and Jonathan D. Cooper, “A Murine Model of Variant Late Infantile Ceroid Lipofuscinosis Recapitulate s Behavioral and Pathological Phenotypes of Human Disease,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Rebecca E.H. Whiting, Kristina Narfström, Gang Yao, Jacqueline W. Pearce, Joan R. Coates, Leilani J. Castaner, and Martin L. Katz, “Pupillary Light Reflex Deficits in a Canine Model of Late Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis,” Experimental Eye Research, 2013.
- Michael Bond, Sophia-Martha kleine Holthaus, Imke Tammen, Guy Tear, and Claire Russell, “Use of model organisms for the study of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2013.